They Smashed My Bio!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

swingfire

Right, Deep breaths...................Long story short, Ive been away because of my job for the best part of 2 months, I get back to my awaiting Flibbles Bio I got from them on ebay, the box is covered in 'FRAGILE HANDLE WITH CARE' , inside its wrapped and padded to death, I unwrap it to find these images!!!!! Some MUPPET in shipping between leaving Flibbles in the US and getting to the UK has obviously decided to play football with my precious bio..........Somebodys Gona die...................

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pirkleations

Damn.

Sorry to hear that.

I hate when that happens. This is the second bio that has arrived to it's destination damaged in the last 3 months.

As carefully as we pack the stuff we ship, sometimes the fragile stickers just invite a game of football to commence.

I'll check with Nibs and see if she insured it. If it was insured, there could, at least be a chance to get some money back out of it. Was there a insurance sticker on the box? I think it's green and white with a bar code.

You can take take it back to the post office and file a claim for reimbursement if it was insured.

That bio was sturdy and tough. I'm really amazed(and pissed off) to see what has happened to it. It wasn't a wimpy prop. It was thick and meaty.

~DangerDavey

Additional note:

Nibs just reminded me that International packages cannot be insured. Double-damn!!

S

swingfire

Thanks for the reply mate,

>Cue Jack Sparrow Entrance theme tune<

predbiomaskrepair001.jpg

predbiomaskrepair007.jpg

Ive fixed the beauty.............May the war continue........

Its Back with avengeance, I decided it was merely battle damage, and any Hunter without superglue in his arsenal should be Disciplined!!! You can see some of the hairline fractures and the bits where its been chipped, but they are easily fillable as far as Im concerned. So with many thanks to yourselves Nibs/Pirk, I have the COMPLETE Bio Ive always wanted! Next, Gauntlets, how the buggery...........Lol

S

Shadow predator

Damn, that sucks... I'm glad I got mine in the mail in perfect condition, protected by MANY plastic bags and a cardboard box...

P

pirkleations

What a relief!

Glad you were able to repair it.

Still, I hate to see great props like that get abused by shipping services. I think the US Postal Service needs a spanking for this one.

Good Luck on the gauntlet hunt!!

~Dave

F

fudgeboy20

the horro what type of sick twisted basterd would do uch i thing

5179julie

Good old postal service. As someone just said the whole `fragile` tape thing attracts abuse.