Thought someone might like to see a bio I'm working on

J

JDboy7

I have to say that is one of the coolest bios I have ever laid eyes on. I am very impressed!!! Lets see more!!!!

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

I have to say that is one of the coolest bios I have ever laid eyes on. I am very impressed!!!
I totally agree with JD. That Bio looks terrific!

TiGeR

MEANGENE83

Hunter
Hey man. I AM DIGGIN those masks ya got there!!!

Do u have any for sale? i got some stuff we could trade if you would so desire!

Pm me or email me at MEANGENE83@comcast.net

EXCELLENT WORK on those bios!
Is that fiberglass resin u made them out of?

GENE

J

jax1212

Wicked design...I noticed a slit going upwards...is the blade intended to move?

yes the blade does move. you simply push it in manually and there is a tiny electric solinoid that catches it. One touch of a button on the wrist computer and it snaps out. After the aliens crushed threw the bio's so easy in AVP I thought this little blade may have helped.

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

I'm going to say it again.. Awesume bro. That is totally original. Are you planning on creating an assembly line?

TiGeR

Darthsybor

Blooded
Very cool indeed! I really like the texture and the clear look, did you intend for these bios to be painted or kept as-is?

Joe

M

MoviesColin

I gotta agree with Gene. Those masks are sa-weet!

As for the Bio's

Looks like a mix of the Boar and Predator Elder from AVP. I love the little blade idea!

P

philmoore ghastly

Awesome...lovin' it... are the masks your sculpts also?

MEANGENE83

Hunter
Hey alpha, i have tried contacting you about those latex pred masks.

Can i buy one from ya. i want to you use it for my LOST HUNTER suit.

this guy below....

thanks.

email me at meangene83@comcast.net

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

MEANGENE83:
Hey alpha, i have tried contacting you about those latex pred masks.
Yeah for sure Gene.. those are some really awesome masks he has there. Seriously detailed pieces..

I'm sure others are wondering the same thing..

TiGeR

Hey it's me Alphatech, I'm making two of these. One for me and one to sell. I have to sell the bio with the mask since they are made for each other. If you look close you can see that the top of the head has a place for smaller thinner dreads. "TOPKNOT". The bio is designed to go around them. Wait till you see it. Actually i have to sell the arm computer i'm working on with the set. The face blade and lasers are controlled on the computer. I'll throw some sculpt pics up on that soon. Jeff P.S. There are some better photos in the trophy room under " a few pics of my bio sclpt, faceblades"

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

Gene!

You called the 1st shot.................. I wont intrude.. It's all cool...

TiGeR

MEANGENE83

Hunter
Well. I LOVE the mask and all but i seriously cant dish out the cash for the 3 item set.

All i would like (IN A PEFECT WORLD) would be a blank pull of the latex mask. If thats possible.

BUT seeing is how me and mg both want one. I think we should work something out where we could BOTH have a fair shot at it.