Tom Sleazini

ScottAS

Hunter
This was posted at another forum and thought it revealing about Tom, whom I worked with years ago. I worked with him at Spooky World in the early 90's and he was a sleaze and no one would believe me, chasin young girls, doing drugs and leaving his 7 yr old daughter unattended(Found her in the hayride field sleeping under a set). Sorry Tom but life is catching up with you.
Savini Article

DangerDavey

Hunter
I had no idea. :)

I guess some "celebs" just can't exercise self-control.

If he doesn't turm himself around, he may end up going the way of many of his zombie FX characters.

~DangerDavey

Well i have always been a fan of Toms, i met him last year and he seemed ok,he did a lot for fx back in the day, oh well, thats a weird site never seen anything like it!

Skullsplitter

Elite Hunter
Well, I take it with a grain of salt... I don't know Tom in person, and without any sources that website thing is about as useful as me posting that Aliens ARE living amongst us.

ScottAS

Hunter
Well, I take it with a grain of salt... I don't know Tom in person, and without any sources that website thing is about as useful as me posting that Aliens ARE living amongst us.
I am a source and didn't want to believe it either, I was a big fan also. He left his child unatended and wasn't acting as a parent, for many days this went on. There's more to my story... but I just wanted to bring Tom a little more Fame , that's why I posted it.

DangerDavey

Hunter
His part in From Dusk 'til Dawn kinds of sticks out in my mind.

It's hard to find men of that "calibre"? LOL

~DangerDavey

cyberpred

Hunter
I never really considered Savini a celebrity. As for his work. O.K. I liked Fluffy but he was sculpted by someone else not Tom.

Cary :)