Topknot's Quads. A Couple Of New Detailing New Photos . 06/26/2013

I think I have settled on this being the final look of the skin. Now I just have to accomplish it over the whole sculpt.
001-35_zpsb7413644.jpg

wonko

Hunter
Excellent Jeff, simply excellent.  Is there anything you don't do?  Wait, I'll bet you don't do windows  :p.

Brian

REYALS

Elite Hunter
How do you sleep at night???

I would be forever wanting to get these finished. Some quality work you have going there, Jeff. Very nice... very nice indeed. :cool:

eaglewood

Hunter
Jeff,
when this bad boy is finally finished you will be one of the biggest, meanest baddest Preds to ever walk this earth or whatever freaking planet they are from. I love looking at the detail that you put into everything you do.
Cant wait my friend!!!

made007

Elite Hunter
Its looking great ;)
I forgot to tell you that this is what inspired me to sculpt my hands seeing all that texture and i wanted to try , lol
Keep them coming

BonzRus

Hunter
OK Jeff....now that the blade gauntlet is done it's time to get back to work on this.... ;) so....how's it comin' along?

Steve

Hey Steve, that is funny you picked today to leave me a message. I've had a bunch of stuff, my stepson got married on our back porch Sat, to take care of and I actually got a few good hours in today. Here's what I got done; The basic texture on the entire backside of the right leg and some of the side.
002-38_zps66706689.jpg

001-35_zps4f478297.jpg

I decided to go a head and sculpt in the part of the loincloth that lies on the skin. 
005-31_zps42f5b260.jpg

009-30_zpsc7fa07ed.jpg

007-29_zps22b6e94d.jpg

I had to set a mirror up to get the lines flowing like the other side.
004-36_zpsdc836910.jpg

010-30_zpsb7e7fa6e.jpg

011-22_zps123ede1f.jpg

That's it for today. It is still very basic and there is a lot still to do. Thanks for looking.

ptgreek

Elite Hunter
Thats beautiful Jeff! i forgot ..what will be your final casting choice for this? are you going latex or silicone?

Thanks man. I'm actually doing it in Skin Flex III. I have a small amount I purchased a while back. It is awesomely soft and stretchy. I plan on doing just like the feet, placing the plug back in and foam filling. If you have any thoughts on this I would like to know as your last thoughts came to late. I'm hoping to have full squating abilities. High hopes. Thanks for lookin in.   

ThePriest

Blooded
Oh great ! Now after seeing this i have to change the texture on the back of mine ! thanks for throwing all those extra hours back on me ! Just kidding but i am changing it now . your suit is AWESOME DUDE ! even though it's not done still awesome