Topknot's Quads. A Couple Of New Detailing New Photos . 06/26/2013

More texture work. This is all still pretty rough. I will need to go back over the entire sculpt with the fine detailing.
002-38_zps61e8a7aa.jpg

001-35_zps38c49fee.jpg

003-39_zps792a6d2b.jpg

ThePriest

Blooded
YUP !!! that is bad ass man and that was exactly what it was going to do around the knees when i got there. Nice package there . NO HOMO. LOL

Ok so I did one side today of the knee treatment. I would like some honest opinion about this. I am really up in the air about it. Thanks
002-38_zpsf679a9f3.jpg

003-39_zps169406e2.jpg

wonko

Hunter
It's an interesting look...almost reminds me of a wolf neck ring.  By chance are you using a wolf or wolf like neck ring?  Might look good, or maybe throw the same pattern/style in the build somewhere else.

Brian

backbone

Blooded
I agree with Brian, reminds me of the wolf neck ring. I think it's a great idea, my only concern about it is when you bend your knee if it would wrinkle up and buckle a little. like when wearing jeans while you're crouching. does that make sense? I have never messed with skin flex so Im not sure if it would really be a problem or not.

~Henry~

eaglewood

Hunter
dont like them Jeff-- you have way better ideas than that--lets see em!!!! looks too plain for everything else-- and you have much more concepts than that

backbone

Blooded
Maybe instead you could somehow put chain mail there, with some kind of tribal leather straps or metal rings around the top of the calf and above the knee. that would hide any seam and still give enough shape and color underneath to seem real. Just an idea...

~Henry~

I am so glad I got some feedback on this. I already have a new idea that I will get started on tomorrow. Thanks everyone for setting me straight (Clay) Ha. My mind was not putting it together. I hope to have an update Sunday evening. I'm doing something like the neck collar, the original. That was only 2 hours of sculpting down the drain. It was a good exercise in what ever it was I did.

Here is my latest rendition of the knee cover. I think it has a little more pred feel to it. Most of this will be covered by the leg armor
but as you all know I have no life.
As always comments and opinions are welcome. Thanks for looking.
001-35_zpsbd32258a.jpg

005-31_zpsb7aeebe6.jpg

003-39_zpsf328c15e.jpg

004-36_zpsc7fa4462.jpg

wonko

Hunter
I like it Jeff, but I liked 'scalloped' effect on your first one as well.  Either one works for me.

Brian