Topknot's Quads. A Couple Of New Detailing New Photos . 06/26/2013

the eldest

Blooded
A vast improvement. The first design looked like no effort had gone into it. Not your way, jeff.
I'm hoping topknot will hunt across the pond at some point?

Giles

Blooded
Just my two pennies worth but although i prefer the second one, I can't see how it would fit with the calf. I might have missed something? I know I can't make an improvement suggestion but there is something i can't put my finger on that just doesn't sit right with everything else.

EDIT: Both of them feel too mechanical.. I always felt that your hunter is more loin cloth and strength. Something more organic/leather/material?

eaglewood

Hunter
alphatech686 said:
Here is my latest rendition of the knee cover. I think it has a little more pred feel to it. Most of this will be covered by the leg armor
but as you all know I have no life.
As always comments and opinions are welcome. Thanks for looking.
001-35_zpsbd32258a.jpg

005-31_zpsb7aeebe6.jpg

003-39_zpsf328c15e.jpg

004-36_zpsc7fa4462.jpg
now this is more of what I expect from you-- I halfway expect to see lights in there or some kind of weapon or blades popping out!!!

troggs

Hunter
I wasn't too sure about the knee cover at first, but now you've done them both I think they look great

BonzRus

Hunter
You should feel good about the scales Jeff....they look phenominal. Incredible attention to detail! As always... 

Steve

sulaco1967

Hunter
You must be as happy as a ' Pig in the Proverbial' sculpting Jeff as this is off the scale detail wise. Love it and once finished will be benchmarking. Hat well tipped..lol

Sean

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the compliments. I really need to kick it in and get these legs done. Thanks agian everyone for looking in on the build.

I actually spent a couple of hours on this, The inside of the leg and hamstring area. I know it doesn't look like much. Baby steps
007_zpsafcf2ba4.jpg

i
008_zpsd42181ab.jpg

Xenothis

Blooded
Looks like this Pred is going to be awesome. Wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley, or a lit one at that. Rediculace sculpting skills..Kuddooooooos