Transformers the movie (pics!!!!)

P

pirkleations

The shot of Bumblebee in robot form looks pretty interesting....I imagine they will be doing some live-action robotics as well as CGI?

DangerDavey

T

tjm023

Thanks for the pictures. I think it will be a fun eye candy movie. I mean, come on, it's transformers. IMO it'll probably surprise a lot of people out there. I'm actualy looking foward to this movie but I'm not putting any high expectations on it.

Tom.

P

PredatoRob

Micheal Bays movies, if anything, have been quite entertaining. I wonder how this one will pan out. Plus, it's TRANSFORMERS!!!! Come on, I grew up with them. I have to see this. It's my duty.

Y

Yautja lover

hands down, i'm gonna see it. i know by the time it's released i'll have my Starscream costume done... woot!

K

kithunter

candie, i knew you would be first in line. total eye candy for sure...

Y

Yautja lover

I highly doubt that Starscream would be considered eye candy.. lol. You wouldn't be able to tell it was a girl in there.. at least I hope.. That is unless you knew it was me...

T

The Big Gunns

I've got Arcee on my list of costumes! SHould look killer on stilts. I can't wait for the movie.
~Mel
dw_g1_profiles_arcee.jpg

R

RaptorArts

wow sweet VW video

I wonder how i can contact to get in to that transformers film?

Y

YautjaWan

I cannnot wait to see this movie, it all comes flooding back, had to dig out the G1 movie the other day and watch it.

"Megatron must be stopped, no matter the costs"
Best line ever.

Ahhh, i love indulging in old childhood fun.

C

Cassiopeia1979

i heard a bad bad rumour they were f*ckin' with soundwave though.... as in making him into a helicopter...
i hope i'm wrong, man....