Traveling PIF.. attn. Savage Yautja

T

The Big Gunns

I've got a video I'd like to pif to someone All I am asking is that when you are done watching it you post on this thread that you are ready to send it to someone else.

First person to reply to this thread I will send it to tommorow (I want to send it before I leave town Friday).

PM me your addy.
~Mel

P.S. I already used the paint.. its just the video
g2037.jpg

F

Fakenrite

LOL sorry dude You can snag it though, I don't have my AB in hand yet so it's pointless for me to have this and let it collect dust. Enjoy it bud

Dan

T

The Big Gunns

Umm.. Dan are you saying you want the video? No it wont teach you paint like me.. but if you airbrush brown paint all over yourself you"ll be the same color

so.. whats the story then.. is Andrew claiming this video?

F

firstsonofsolo

Its kind of like an air guitar vs a regular guitar I think...........hehehehe

T

The Big Gunns

Geez you guys cant get a straight answer out of anyone.

Looks to me like Gary has claimed the video for now. I will put it in the box with your mask Gary.
~Mel

N

NUCKING FUTS BONG

I like to see it anything to better my skills will help.

T

The Mortal Immortal

HEHE I had one of those when I bought some paints.

T

The Big Gunns

Is it cool? I never opened it I just used the paint. But I figured if Mark the shark was doing it- its got to be good.

~Mel

T

The Mortal Immortal

It goes through the history of airbrushes and how they work. Shows how to use stencils and some freehand stuff. Its worth watching.

S

Savage Yautja

All right, put me down on the list to view this video when it becomes available.

J

JAILER1955

I also would like to see it when it becomes availible.

George

geocon55@hotmail.com

S

Shataan

Yup. I got the video. Will be watching it this weekend. Should be interesting. Hope it gets me not so afraid of picking up the airbrush.

T

The Big Gunns

Gary whats the story with the video....are you done with it?