Trophy Wall...trophy Ideas?

Draago

Unblooded
I am planing on maling my own trophy wall and no not a small scale one made with toy skulss. I am turning a wall into an actual pred trophy wall or at least try, i plan on making an inferno creature skull it is from the animorphs universe it was a transformers toy that went from andilit visser three to infrno creature, i plan on usingbthe small head of ghe toy and a drawingfrom the pakage to build a skull from maybe foam or molding clay.

I also plan to make an anilite skull, a violator skull from the spawn universe, a dragon skull from reign of fire, a xenomorph skull the dioablos head from the aliens colonial marines game, a witch king helmet and a sith lightsaber.
Does anyone know what else would make a cool trophy from any universe or series. I dint not draw the pics there just for refernce

spawn_violator.jpeg

Visser3conceptart.gif

andalite_anatomy_study_by_necrosisdemon-d4nd4tw.jpeg

Animorphinfernobeastmainpic.jpeg

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
I did a weapon wall years ago, ( well about half way through one )  and i intended to make a trophy wall next to it. you can just go wild.

Alien skulls
dinosaurs
vampires

anything thats a bad ass you can use to make your wall impresive and look like the mean mofo the predator is.

Draago

Unblooded
Usurper said:
I did a weapon wall years ago, ( well about half way through one )  and i intended to make a trophy wall next to it. you can just go wild.

Alien skulls
dinosaurs
vampires

anything thats a bad ass you can use to make your wall impresive and look like the mean mofo the predator is.
Thanks i know but i want to reach multiple universe. My prers are from multiverses so they are children in a candy store. They have so many choices for trophies. But to tell the truth i may miss well known trophy skulsd. I also am going to make a kothoga skull, and maybe add a rakshi head.

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
well there you go. :)

i only have 2 things for my trophy wall so far.

a hybrid chest burster and a alien finger ( but that apparently looks like a pred turd )

Draago

Unblooded
Well whats that triangle one from? And what did you use to make them?
alphatech686 said:
Hey here's a couple small ones I was playing around with.
018-7.jpg
i am going to make them life size. Thanks for the ideas.

Draago

Unblooded
Thanks everyone so far but my wall proboably wont start for another year or two. This is just the idea fase. I need to figure out how to make or get some of these skulls cheap i aint made of money.

Ezava2

Unblooded
wookie
ewok
a monster from the game evolve
deathclaws from fallout
darthvader

thats all i got but u wanted creativity (=

TheGameReaper

Unblooded
I would go for a deer skull with shark teeth in it or something of that kidney.
certainly something more realistic and unrecognisable