TVP Sketch

M

ManTroon

Hi all.

Just thought i would share this sketch i did last night when i got bored.

the story behind this is, about two years ago, over a slightly drunk conversation with a buddy in a bar, he put forward the idea of doing TMNT Vs Predator. We even came up with an ok storyline and i did a series of concept sketches for it, heavens knows where those drawing are now.

Anyways enjoy having a look, any comments or critiques welcome:

I don't think i will bother taking the drawing to the colouring stage or anything, its going to stay a bit of fun time killer drawing i think.

pvt.jpg

P

pirkleations

Being a TMNT fan and a Pred fan, that sketch is:

A: Radical
B: Awesome
C: Righteous
D:Totally Tubular
E: Excellent
F: Bossa Nova
E: All of the above

Nice work!! Incredible dynamics in the poses. Sure you don't want to "Ted Turner" that picture? (colorize)

DangerDavey

M

ManTroon

i like dramatic poses, but some reason they look like they a doing a dance to me, thats why i probably won't colour it, aside from the fact i'm not totally sure it needs it with all the inkwork on it.

M

MoviesColin

WHOA.

you HAVE to color that!

seriously. DO IT

the poses are ON and so is the movement and FLOW of the drawing, and the DETAIL IS AMAZING. if you wont color it, i will.

Well, I decided to try my hand at coloring it.

paulscolor.jpg

M

ManTroon

A quick word of advice Colin.

I'm not nut busting here, just letting you know.

I got to alot of artists forums, altering someone elses artwork without their permission is a big NO NO. Some people could even go to court over that type of thing.

I personally don't mind you doing it, but remember to ask first before doing anything, this applies to anything another artist does.

Paece out.

M

MoviesColin

But i thought we were friends???

Just kiddin. I understand, I was playing around with it and decided to post... Figured you wouldn't mind, but I really shoulda asked first.

S

Shovel Face Sharky

Pirk: I'd say that it's... CHEVY NOVA :

Awesome drawing. Interesting concept.

G

gbscout

Might make that scetch a reality when i finish my TMNT costume...

hmmmm ti me to crack on with some shell shock!

Damn i ve been away from the lair for tooooo long, all sorts of good stuff going on.