Type of Latex...

Gq pred

Unblooded
Ok so Im making a bodysuit , what is Liqued Latex , Rubber Latex which is better , and which to use to coat.

DangerDavey

Hunter
You really can't go wrong hitting either "FX Warehouse" or "The Monster Maker's" sites.

They've got a couple of different kinds of latex. They also explain which latex works best for particular projects.

Liquid latex is pretty much what medical gloves and balloons are made of, except that it is still in it's liquid state and requires air or heat to cure.

Hope that helps!

Good luck!!

~DangerDavey

Gq pred

Unblooded
You really can't go wrong hitting either "FX Warehouse" or "The Monster Maker's" sites.

They've got a couple of different kinds of latex. They also explain which latex works best for particular projects.

Liquid latex is pretty much what medical gloves and balloons are made of, except that it is still in it's liquid state and requires air or heat to cure.

Hope that helps!

Good luck!!
~DangerDavey
Thankyou , Monster makers its for more reading on the subject .

Sand Scout

Blooded
Im new to the hunter costume but theres a place called SMOOTH-ON.com they make a latex called dragon skin that just blows away anything i have had ever used

inkmonster

Hunter
monster makers isnt more for reading on the subject its a fx supply store. i buy just about all my stuff from them from latex to mask paints to mold making supplies. arnold is very helpfull in answering any questions as well. as far as latex i usually use the rd-407 from them good stuff.

Ruffkintoy

Hunter
Dragon skin is a silicone, Good stuff but not a latex. Monster room has good prices on latex and I have heard its good quality, I haven't tried it yet myself but will be soon.