Types of Bio-Helmets?

G

gothitbycar

I have searched everywhere on the forum, but Im probably missing something somewhere. I want to start sculpting my own bio-helmet, but from all of the threads I've read, there are too many styles to count. I was just wondering what all the different styles are, that are out there. And if its not too much to ask, can some examples be included as well?

Y

yautjafanboy

It all depends on what your asking for, There are just so many bio's the "named" bios are generally the movie versions but on this forum, with all of the collective creative genius' on here there are a load of custom bio's If you look through the threads youll find alot of good reference pics.
movie "named" bio's that I know of

Predator 1
Predator 2
Boar
Gort
Scar
Chopper
Celtic
Elder

there are others like the porsche, which is a streamlined P1 and loads of others heres a pic of a few, I hope that I dont get wrong for posting this pic as its not mine.
coll16zd.jpg

(Top left to top right bottom left to bottom right)
Porsche (Ithink)
P2
I forgot this one I its not a boar or a gort but Think it was used in predator 2
celtic
another P2
hope this helps some

T

The Big Gunns

I think this was originally posted by Predhuntr.
~Mel
bios2.jpg

bios1.jpg

M

Moose Matson

Somebody needs to make a new Sheet or maybe another one, because there are alot more bios out there now.

G

gothitbycar

Okay, if you start from the top left corner of the picture and go down 5 pics, then to the right its the 4th and 5th ones. Can someone tell me who the creator is or if there are any more references to this particular mask.

P

PredatoRob

I do believe that the helmet you're talking about is on a model kit.

If you want to see more pics of it, check out Dan's site - Predator Stuff dot Com

Hope that helps.