Uk Predator Props Fraud!!

Ostberg

Blooded
Hello!

September 24th i made an order at http://www.ukpredatorprops.co.uk/ and still haven't received anything, has any of you purchased from that site? how was your experience?

A little info:
Sep 24, placed order.
Sep 27, sent email for order confirmation.
Oct 9, used facebook messenger to remind to check my order.
Oct 13, UK Predator Props reply:
Hi, your items will be finished at the end of this week, sorry for the late reply.​
(Oct 13 was a Monday)

Nov 10, i ask for the tracking number in FB messenger.
Nov 25, i ask for an update on my order and quotes: "You said it would be finished around Oct 13".
Dec 7, i write: "Hello?"

Since Sept 24 i have only got one reply, and i have visited his / their site 4 times to use the "Contact Us" section to fill in a mail form.

What to do?

Regards
Ostberg

Ostberg

Blooded
It was for an AvP closed shuriken and a pair of AvP Scar hands.
I don't think it takes 80 days to finish them.

carss66

Hunter
Ostberg said:
It was for an AvP closed shuriken and a pair of AvP Scar hands.
I don't think it takes 80 days to finish them.
all i can do is apologize as my molds are used on that site. 

Ostberg

Blooded
You're not the one running that website so you got nothing to apologize for.   :)
Payment was sent to someone called Jason Didlick, reetbo221@hotmail.co.uk, i wonder what happened to him.

carss66

Hunter
Ostberg said:
You're not the one running that website so you got nothing to apologize for.   :)
Payment was sent to someone called Jason Didlick, reetbo221@hotmail.co.uk, i wonder what happened to him

not sure 

iangavagan

Unblooded
I ordered a torso legs and shins and some armour off him and it took me 18 months to get them off him and when I did receive all the stuff it was all different colours.I got a bit of money refunded off him but I have to repaint the hole suit myself

ThePriest

Blooded
If you sent your money through paypal i would go through them and get you money refunded. This kind of stuff gives a bad name to prop builders..  

Ostberg

Blooded
Yeah, that's bad in my opinion, a seller could just keep telling the buyer that they have alot to do, not respend for a while, or come up with just anything to slow things down, letting the 40-45 days pass, then just not send anything at all.
But still, maybe i should have asked for a specific date when he would ship it, and if things change then i should contact PayPal.
I'll learn till next time hopefully.  :)

Now another thing has come up on eBay too, received untrimmed, unpainted and broken parts, even though the auction stated "Hand Painted" and finished.
But that is another story.

I had a bad experience with uk predator pros as well. I bought avp gauntlets from them. They were purchased in mid October and I've still to get any product I paid for. I was promised 5 to 7 day delivery and would have before halloween. Ya, right. I ask and ask some one from the company when I'm going to receive my products and I get "It's been a crazy week, they will be in the mail next week.". Another lie.

I finally contacted my credit card company.

ThePriest

Blooded
I have learned if you start having problems i tell them up front send the product or refund money or i will get my money back now  It's time to put a stop to these dead beat prop builders .. as far as i am concerned they are just thieves that try to sell things they don't have hoping to make a quick buck. It's never a good deal if they rip you off. 
If it takes longer than 2 weeks bail out because your gonna get screwed... hope you get your money back man  ...

carss66

Hunter
feel really bad that he has let so many people down and not completed the orders as should have been.most of the props are from my molds that he has had and used,but recent events and now so many people not getting orders that i had no idea was going on,i have taken back my molds and he no longer has permission to sell anything of mine.i have no part in what he has done but can only stop any more people getting done by him.just wanted to let everyone know this is not my fault and dont want to be thought of as a con artist.again i send my apologies as i cant control what he did but have stopped all connections with uk predator props.chris

iangavagan

Unblooded
If you r lookin to sell them moulds chris will you let u know I am very interested in getting them or if you have any other moulds for sell.
If anyone is looking to gettin any predator prop or any other prop u should check out unreal costume on Facebook
ian

carss66

Hunter
uk predator props has now recast my work and selling them.legal action will follow now i have proof.thinks he can do what he wants to anyone.

Xeno Purge

Young Blood
uk predator props has now recast my work and selling them.legal action will follow now i have proof.thinks he can do what he wants to anyone.
So I this a steer clear then?

I think I have purchased stuff from his ebay site.

I was looking at buying a latex mask where else can I buy this that a) decent b) no excessively expensive c) has some moral fibre in what they do