Uk Predator Props Fraud!!

carss66

Hunter
So I this a steer clear then?

I think I have purchased stuff from his ebay site.

I was looking at buying a latex mask where else can I buy this that a) decent b) no excessively expensive c) has some moral fibre in what they do
he has recast my berserker torso that was not paid for and berserker hand sculpt

carss66

Hunter
I have never seen a berserker hand sculpt, if he has he definitely does not sell it. The only things he does is the Med Kit, P1 Mask, some spears, Pred 1 Torso *which is small* killer to wear, unless you're extremely skinny. Scar/P1 gloves, feet, legs, scar,p1 mask.
The UK predator site can't be updated so items which he doesn't sell are still there.
That's why people should contact the page where you can get the right information about what they sell and what they don't sell.

I'm looking for a berserker torso which is muscley, very muscley so I can work to fit into it. But I do not know anyone who sells it I was told that you do it carss.
well he ordered berserker hands but never payed for them or the torso.if he is selling spears now i will look into that

carss66

Hunter
If he didn't do that then that's your personal 'issue with them.' One point to add is I see people purchasing stuff from the UK predator props on a daily basis and they get their item within the 3-4 week limit that it takes to make. So if people are happy that they are getting the items then i don't think you should continue this i don't know what to call it.
I think you should just sort what ever this is out, they not selling beserker stuff. 'extremely gutted about that' and the spears are well like two poles and rods nothing too special. They belong to scar.

I am looking to buy Beserker Stuff and seeing that the only one that sells the Beserker 'mask' is Pred66 and the one that sells the body and legs no longer sells them. -.-....
well people have paid and not received.poeple need to know what he is like

carss66

Hunter
That was last year. I believe if they had a chat with him they would be informed that he had a full time job which can be a problem especially if a casting fails the time it takes to make another could take another week. What I think is that he took business of UK members of the lair that is why some are annoyed with what they do. And the ebay ratings speak for themselves. If this still did happen... which i'm sure it doesn't i would be annoyed.
I'm still waiting for my Med Kit/ Neck ring.
well all im saying on the matter is legal action will be taken against him

Rodewaryer

Young Blood
U have only 40 days to try to get your money bk from PayPal after that there is nothing they came do
I buy a lot (and sell some) on ebay as well, this 40 day thing is just wrong. It can take people quite a while to either make something, get back from a business trip or holiday, the list goes on. It's a shame really as I have lost money as well and this 40 day rule ended up being the issue.

Madchippy6

Unblooded
I know this is an old post but do people still have problems with him as I've just paid £550 for a p1 head, hands and feet but his website's gone down...advice please. thanks mike.

Wreav

Elite Hunter
Community Staff
WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU SPEND MONEY ON UK PREDATOR PROPS.... TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY.
HE'S ON THE BAD SELLERS LIST FOR A REASON PLEASE CHECK THAT ON THE MARKET PLACE BEFORE YOU EVER MAKE A DECISION.
I know 5 people who are still waiting for their costume parts that are 1 year over due..

Madchippy6

Unblooded
WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU SPEND MONEY ON UK PREDATOR PROPS.... TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY.
HE'S ON THE BAD SELLERS LIST FOR A REASON PLEASE CHECK THAT ON THE MARKET PLACE BEFORE YOU EVER MAKE A DECISION.
I know 5 people who are still waiting for their costume parts that are 1 year over due..
I'm new to this site...trying to find my way around it..ill contact paypal now and thanks for the heads up

Fluke

Unblooded
I have also had problems with him. Does anyone have his address as I am in the process of taking out a claim through the small claims court. Please PM me with details.