Unblooded Question! - Bio Creation is Topic

The Wolf CK

Unblooded
I know there are a million: "Hey I'm new questions!". But I would like anyone to give suggestions as to materials to use and methods learned. If I can pull this off I would ideally like to create an entire outfit. But I would love to start with the Bio that I can use regularly as it will be a lot of work I assume. Then after its complete I could upload video/schematics of the process.

The mask doesn't need to be bullet proof war wounds are fine, structurally I want it to be able to withstand a 6mm 400fps projectile without being destroyed.

Here are examples of people making masks but I don't have the faintest idea where to begin. :

Mask Ex. 1

Mask Ex. 2

Mask Ex. 3

Thank you for all your info I would love to see an entire hunting party on an air soft/paintball field ! Help make my dreams come true

-Wolf

YautjaSlayer

Blooded
well if you can sculpt your design in clay you can make a mold (plaster would work well for the mold) and melt plastic down and cast it. it is not easy but its one way that i have been trying for other things. there are lots of ways to but somthing for airsoft will be a bit more difficult but the method i suggested might work. i have even been able to melt plastic bags down and have them be pretty tough. just a thought.

there also are predator paintball and airsoft masks that you can buy online.

AnomiA

Unblooded
well if you can sculpt your design in clay you can make a mold (plaster would work well for the mold) and melt plastic down and cast it. it is not easy but its one way that i have been trying for other things. there are lots of ways to but somthing for airsoft will be a bit more difficult but the method i suggested might work. i have even been able to melt plastic bags down and have them be pretty tough. just a thought.

there also are predator paintball and airsoft masks that you can buy online.
i'd like to know more about the plastic bag method