UPDATED: Introducing my FEMALE PREDATOR costume - Noora Nevalainen Cosplay

Discussion in 'General Predator Discussion' started by NooraNeva, Mar 5, 2015.

1. NooraNeva

NooraNeva Unblooded

UPDATED: New photos and costume parts!!

Update 17.2.2016: Added two new photos with predator-like contact lenses~

Update 24.5.2015: Created new armor parts for this build from Worbla. Leg armor + lower torso armor! Also had a huge wrestle with a xenomorph, photos below!

---

Hi! Decided finally to join fellow Predatorians here. :)

This is my first Predator build, designed and created by me (and with the help of my dad on some parts).
    The costume is all HANDMADE except the leggings and shoes I wear. I made the mask using upholstery foam, liquid latex and acrylic paints. Most of the leather parts are made by my dear dad, all leather is real second hand leather. Animal skull is a dog skull I found from a forest, and collar bones are ordinary chicken bones. So I basically scraped everything up from used materials, and bought only the necessity glues, liquid latexes and paints as new. No latex parts from moulds used!

As a background tidbit, I'm a small 158 cm ( 5 ft 2 in) Predator, but with heels I get to be more intimidating~

Feel free to check my Cosplay page for more photos at Noora Cosplay https://www.facebook.com/NooraNevalainenCosplay !

Any thoughts and comments are welcome <3

DSC_4089_mod.jpg DSC_4154.jpg DSC_4024.jpg

Predaror1.jpg

150516185701,xlarge.1431902474.jpg

150516185716,xlarge.1431902476.jpg

150516185036,xlarge.1431902464.jpg

12186316_766538333492518_2233955136495926720_o.jpg

12202540_10153827023692446_1033698618_n.jpg

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    PredARTor, Shogun, OldPredVA and 10 others like this.
  2. guannihkoute

guannihkoute Unblooded

That is AWESOME :D Can't really believe the mask is made of upholstery foam, it looks amazing!

Shogun and NooraNeva like this.
  3. BATIMAN

BATIMAN Blooded

WOW amazing :eek:

Alex

4. I've seen this build floating around the net. Always thought it was cool. Good work.

5. Maniak

Maniak Blooded

Wow this looks pretty cool...

NooraNeva likes this.
  6. spgfx

spgfx Hunter

Great build. I really like the leather. Armor is cool but this it something special with a totally different look. The mask is AMAZING - upholstery foam ?!!? What are the hands made from. Do you have any more pics ? Love to see some in process.

NooraNeva likes this.
  7. Lowdmekon

Lowdmekon Hunter

Great work, yeah deffo need more pics please

NooraNeva likes this.
  8. Rha Grioto

Rha Grioto Young Blood

Ive seen this all over FB for a long time. It is hands down my favourite female predator I've ever seen. Amazing work!!

NooraNeva likes this.
  9. sevenstar75

sevenstar75 Hunter

hmmm...

Shogun likes this.
  10. kithunter

kithunter Elite Hunter

on a scale of one to 10...that is a SCREW THE SCALE build!!!...awesome

NooraNeva and Maniak like this.
  11. DMTDeadpool

DMTDeadpool Blooded

Very awesome build!

NooraNeva likes this.
  12. Art Andrews

Art Andrews Community Owner

REALLY AWESOME and great shots!

13. CoolleKotten

CoolleKotten Hunter

Been a fan of this suit on DeviantArt for a while now, nice to see you here too. :) Really like the leatherwork and the necklace/trophy.

NooraNeva likes this.
  14. NooraNeva

NooraNeva Unblooded

Thank you! :) I think upholstery foam is sooo multipurpose stuff, the things you can use it on are limitless..!

Shogun likes this.
  15. NooraNeva

NooraNeva Unblooded

Thank you! I still try to make it better after these years :'D

16. NooraNeva

NooraNeva Unblooded

Thank you! <3 Hands are just fabric gloves that I painted on with acrylics. And glued the nails on. It's too bad I never took enough process photos of this! I'll add one that shows the mask in process.

17. spgfx

spgfx Hunter

Amazing - you made the ultimate Fem Pred even better. Everything works so perfect together. It's so different from the norm. I LOVE IT.

NooraNeva likes this.
  18. Eng

Eng Unblooded

Nice work!!

NooraNeva likes this.
  19. Rodewaryer

Rodewaryer Young Blood

Uh...the leather, the leggings, the MASK, the dreads...everything looks exquisite. Kudos on a great suit and fun pictures!

NooraNeva and Eng like this.
  20. Apex

Apex Unblooded

That is dope AF!! And I feel so nerdy saying this but it's kind of... Hot

NooraNeva likes this.
  21. Dilly986

Dilly986 Unblooded

It´s great but...I don´t think she needs that type of shoes, she needs feets like regular male predator to be exellent. Great work anyway... lot of work and love. Very nice! :)

NooraNeva likes this.
  22. spgfx

spgfx Hunter

I bet to differ. This female pred. has SO MUCH going for it. Number one is that it all fits from head to toe even the shoes fit. The details are amazing both in construction and execution. From the netting on one side, the snake skin body suit and the leather work.

As you can tell I'm a hugh fan of this one. I can easily say THIS IS THE BEST FEMALE PRED I HAVE SEEN and Noora knows how to use it.

You have to share the latest pic of you in the chair ! WOW.

NooraNeva likes this.
  23. HAL1138

HAL1138 Blooded

I never realized that head was made out upholstery foam!!!! I am floored at your skills.....BRAVO!!!!

24. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

B-E-A-Utiful! :D Master craft right there :)

25. Rodewaryer

Rodewaryer Young Blood

I hate to say it but someone made a good point, and NO, I am not a foot fetish type but why have I not seen a female suit with feet, they all have....shoes. This is in no way aimed at NooraNeva as I have already noted how awesome that suit is but women just don't seem to be able to let go of shoes....

Shogun, MystxXxHunter and NooraNeva like this.