Upholstery foam predator

LunaticNic

Hunter
A little imo lol

If you're going for a "Mohawk" look, I'd try decreasing the size of those middle spikes by about 1/3 and then give the "bone-plates" flanking it some small ridges. Would make it flow better imo lol

LunaticNic

Hunter
It looks good in general. If I could make some suggestions.

I would try and remove some extra foam around the snout, roll up some paper-towels and dip them in latex to create wrinkles on the forehead that stick out. I'd let those wrinkles dry and stick, and then cover them with more liquid latex to make them blend. Then I'd use a folded paper towel cut into shape to form the thin skin membrane around the mandibles, and also cover that in latex. Personally I'd also remove the eyes since all others beside the Berserker used the actors eyes (plus contacts). Finally I'd add two more teeth to the bottom jaw.

Just my two cents, but hope it helps :)

(If you're talking about painting, then I'd say you may not have "layered" correctly. The black area on the side of the Predators head is usually really closely condensed black spots, so that the red-brown underbeath sort of "ripples" through)

2018-10-23 13.27.49.png

2018-10-23 13.24.42.png

Grantlalala

Unblooded
All good advice but I just don’t have the time/skill to do it :)

QUOTE="LunaticNic, post: 327162, member: 4300"]It looks good in general. If I could make some suggestions.

I would try and remove some extra foam around the snout, roll up some paper-towels and dip them in latex to create wrinkles on the forehead that stick out. I'd let those wrinkles dry and stick, and then cover them with more liquid latex to make them blend. Then I'd use a folded paper towel cut into shape to form the thin skin membrane around the mandibles, and also cover that in latex. Personally I'd also remove the eyes since all others beside the Berserker used the actors eyes (plus contacts). Finally I'd add two more teeth to the bottom jaw.

Just my two cents, but hope it helps :)

(If you're talking about painting, then I'd say you may not have "layered" correctly. The black area on the side of the Predators head is usually really closely condensed black spots, so that the red-brown underbeath sort of "ripples" through)

View attachment 271160

View attachment 271161[/QUOTE]
Al