Video Of My Suit In Action... News Coverage Of Fanboyexpo

Klwl

Blooded
Suit fits you very well Brian, movement appear flawless and your accessories look top notch!

Again kudos on a well put together work of art, you should feel very proud.

wonko

Hunter
Thank's Steve, you're too kind.  I forgot to mention, there's only 2 sounds looping on the video as a test.  I now have it loaded up and will have sound running randomly all day.  

Brian

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Awesome, you look great, looking forward to meeting you at DragonCon Brian.

Also the sounds made me decide I need something similar for JudgePredd, damn you ...more work.

again you look awesome. :cool: 

wonko

Hunter
Glad it brought a smile to your face Tom, and thanks.  I always have so much fun when suited.  For some reason though, the kids always run away from me, and my daughter doesn't even like to get close enough for a pic lol.  At right about 40 seconds (when I'm chasing Connor around the tree) I extend the blades... it's too bad my back is turned.  Hopefully I'll get some more video this weekend at Fanboyexpo. 

Brian

wonko

Hunter
Usurper said:
Awesome, you look great, looking forward to meeting you at DragonCon Brian.

Also the sounds made me decide I need something similar for JudgePredd, damn you ...more work.

again you look awesome. :cool: 

Thanks Lee.  I'm looking forward to meeting you as well (even though you're gonna make me look that much shorter lol).  I'm actually looking forward to it now that I know the suit has met the approval of some of the members here I respect the most!

Brian

P.S.  Do you have time to be reading stuff here?  Especially now that you need some sound!   :p

Untamed

Young Blood
that is freakin sweet! If the kids are running away from you even though they know you, you know you did a good job haha. thanks for the motivation

wonko

Hunter
TuaCathach said:
Great Video Brian, as the rest have said, suit looks very good and looks good on you.. 
Thanks Colm.  My main goal was to keep everything in proportion and still look like the real deal.  I'm happy with it for my first costume!

Untamed said:
that is freakin sweet! If the kids are running away from you even though they know you, you know you did a good job haha. thanks for the motivation
Yeah, the kids kinda loose it when I'm suited up lol.  Thanks for the encouragement, and I'm flattered that it inspires you.  

sulaco1967 said:
Brilliant Brian..what do the neighbours think..are the curtains twitching..lol
Sean, my neighbors gave up on mr looooong ago LOL  .  It's fun to see the cars drive by and slow way down to see what's going on.  Soon you'll have one of your own buddy!

ThePriest said:
cool video man it looks awesome . just work on your stealth i noticed that kid snuck up on you !!!! LOL
Ah yeah, the wife is still buggin me about my camouflage, or lack-there-of  :rolleyes:.  I do need to work on the moves, but I was really just kinda screwin around, and didn't even know the wife was recording.  Thanks for compliment, means allot coming from 'The Priest'!

Brian

BonzRus

Hunter
Very, very cool Brian! Thanks for sharing the video. I really enjoy seeing you moving around in it even if it is just chasing the kids through the yard. Looks like Connor felt his sword was no match for you. Ha! Happy hunting at the con this weekend! 

Steve

Spats

Blooded
Proportions are soo spot on. You look dangerous man!
And the sound is that from you? I gotta talk to you about how you went about that! So awesome!

wonko

Hunter
BonzRus said:
Very, very cool Brian! Thanks for sharing the video. I really enjoy seeing you moving around in it even if it is just chasing the kids through the yard. Looks like Connor felt his sword was no match for you. Ha! Happy hunting at the con this weekend! 

Steve
Thanks Steve.  I don't know about the sword Steve, it is a diamond minecraft sword lol.  He just knows I quicker than him  :D~!

Spats said:
Proportions are soo spot on. You look dangerous man!
And the sound is that from you? I gotta talk to you about how you went about that! So awesome!
Proportions were the number one thing I kept in mind throughout the entire build, so hearing all you guys comment on that helps me believe that I accomplished it!  I appreciate the kind words Gabe, and would be happy to share how I did the sound.  I will say however that it's not me making the sounds, and it's so simple (the way I did it) it's crazy!

Adding some video of my finished bomb gauntlet as well.  All the details can be found in my WIP suit thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xBqJ1NzRyU&feature=youtu.be

Brian

Brian

Spats

Blooded
Haha, I know its not you yourself man! I'm talking about it coming from your suit.
Would be hilarious if you were stuck in the suit just pred purring away! lol

wonko

Hunter
Yeah, it does come from the suit.  I have 2 speakers in it that are connected to an MP3 player that just loops some custom sounds I mashed up.  I don't have any controll over which one plays when, it just happens.

Brian