chestpeice.jpg

Daniel Bravo hands
hands.jpg

some of these parts wont be usable, and the Bio was thrown in for free

partss.jpg

spareparts.jpg

N

NUCKING FUTS BONG

The only thing that is DB's is the P2 head,nothing else!!! So please edit!!!

T

The Mortal Immortal

The hands look like recast of the old morris predator hands.

C

carlart

And the legs and bicep are mine, although I see Mean Gene's castings here. Did he sell these to you? I've been wondering where he's been hiding all this time.
carlart

J

juggalo ant

I got this stuff from Justin From slayground pro. Yall may remember him. Well known for recasting stuff from whut i heard.
as for the listing, i was simply going by whut i was told.

he didnt sell this stuff to me, he traded it to me. It was the last of his predator stuff, and i figured it would help me get a good start on my suit, plus he gave me a good deal on it.

A

asy0uw1sh

Look like two recasted Mander P1's a a Bravo P2. I agree with Immortal on the Morris hands looking like they were recasted also.

-Alan

T

The Mortal Immortal

Recasted or not you got a good start for a predator in the makings.

P

PredatoRob

Recasted or not, I hope you make good use of what you've got man. Good luck to you! And welcome to the obsession!! hehe.

J

juggalo ant

yea, i had a feeling alot of this stuff was recasts, because i was getting em cheaply. They are made good for the most part, and it gives me a good start in the direction of Dragon con!

also, the only thing that appears to be original, is the painted part 1.

P

PredatoRob

What's weird is that it looks like that at one point someone tried to fix it. What with the different coloring... looks like bondo. Or something. And then they just said fuck it, and tossed it.

J

JAILER1955

Consider yourself as being touched by God. Most people that I talk to never got their stuff. It's been over a year since I haven't gotten the pred-head I bought. Although it has been promised several times. I envy you, you lucky dog.

Welcome to the lair and I hope you will enjoy our company as much as we shall enjoy yours.

George