Warforged Ancient

Bovine13

Hunter
Here are my Ruffkin Toys gauntlets I painted up. They match my bio perfectly. Not sure about gold blades tho...what you guys think? Sorry guys my camera sucks.
DSCN5581.jpg

DSCN5582.jpg

DSCN5583.jpg

DSCN5587.jpg

DSCN5588.jpg

DSCN5589.jpg

DSCN5590.jpg

DSCN5592.jpg

Mannowar

Hunter
I'm not sure I like the blade color much, but the paint-up on the gaunts is AWESOME! LOVE IT! May have to steal your idea and do mine with a similar styling. Those really look great! Maybe try weathering the blades a bit???

carlart

Hunter
Are those DB blades? I would try to get a thinner pair, preferrably with beveled edges, and paint them silver or chrome. Love the color combination.
carlart

Bovine13

Hunter
They are the blades that came with the gaunts so, i guess they are ruffs. I have some of seahunters blades I am going to use for the finished suit.

DangerDavey

Hunter
The color scheme on the gaunts totally rocks!! It gives them a lot of character and realism. I'd suggest doing that with the cannon as well so that everything matches up nicely.

~DD

Bovine13

Hunter
Thanks guys. I put the cannon in the pick for comparison and its close but I am going to shoot it to match better. I dont know guys, the gold blades are growing on me.

Love the paint job, also not sure about the gold blades though. I want a pair of these so bad now. Nice to see some original paint ups especially armour most people have been doing grey, metal and chrome effects. Keep up the good work :p

Bovine13

Hunter
I love that color scheme u did on them!!! :p I can't wait til I can get a pair of Ruffkins Gaunts!
For those of you who have not seen Ruff's gaunts up close and in hand....they are the ****! If you want hard gaunts these are for you. Thick glass and resin, highly detailed, great shape, and the uppers and lowers fit perfectly. I sleep with them. JK! If this type of gaunt is what your looking for, roll with Ruffkins.

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
Man you made those look like works of art. I really like the colors and they look great together. Keep up the great work, I think those are the best painted up Ruff gaunts I have seen so far.

Scott

recoil1701

Blooded
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! awesome paint job dude, great work most impressive . Tell me the design work on the sides and top. Is that pred language? if so do you you have their alphabet handy i need it to put on my chest burster sword.... :p

Jesus

Bovine13

Hunter
I just drew up some symbols and tried to keep it familiar to other signs, symbols and letters of Predator I have seen. Thats all.

Aquis Hydro

Blooded
Loving the paint job! And what's wrong with gold blades? Most blades used by the Predator are made of D'lex, a metal with a crystal structure found in their native system. If some of the D'lex was gold, then it would still be as strong and sharp as silver D'lex. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Sorry if I'm babbling about the Predator's background, I just can't help it. Besides it helps you get the feel of the Predator. :p