WARNING! may offend star wars fans

B

BIOHUNTER8685

OK guys i got an e-mail from Yautja Clone and he talked me into puting my art work on the lair. its not the best in the world but i want to show it. i will add new pics as i draw them. enjoy and give me feedback. good and bad.

Phillip (BIOHUNTER)

badass2.jpg

L

LordFeng

overall it's a great drawing. i really like the pred's right shoulder and belt. try putting a little more shading in and keep an eye on your proportions. i, however, like how your pred has more of that almost superhero upside down triangle body than the ones in the movie.

JARED

K

kithunter

nice and clean line work. you have MAD skills phillip.

Andrew

B

BIOHUNTER8685

thanks guys!! im glad you all aprove. i have another pic almost done. its the AVP pic i started months ago. my next project is a predator fighting Boba Fett. who should the winner be??? i am gonna put alot of time into that one. look for my next pic

B

BIOHUNTER8685

OK GUYS, LIKE I PROMISED A NEW COMPLETE PRED PIC. I POSTED THIS ONE A LONG TIME AGO BUT IT WASNT COMPLETE. WELL NOW IT IS SO.... ENJOY AND LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK

balckwhite.jpg

K

kithunter

phillip you are really talented. the last piece almost look like a wall relief

Very very nice work my young hunter

Andrew

B

BIOHUNTER8685

hey guys thanks for all the props on my art work. its great to know you all like it. i got a new pic im working on with batman, super man, and predator. so look for that soon. and to answer your question xactohazzard im 19 years old.

X

XactoHazzard

19! Damn! You have a great attention for detail and you are really good with the ink. As someone who has been drawing these guys since I was 16... I am now 29 and a paid artist.... My only suggestion to you would be to get some books on dynamic poses, whether it be Marvel's or a generic book and work on that. Your detail is amazing but you poses are sterile... You work on some pose skills and you will be unstopable, my friend. Keep it up.

Travis

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

I want to start off by saying that I could never, NEVER, be this talented with a pencil/pen. Your figure design is stunning m8.

I'm going to drift a little to the side and suggest adding more flow/symmetry to future sketches. These look great, but the characters in the battle scene display a rigid feel (add that so-called rag-doll effect as displayed in Half_Life 2). This would give your characters some motion. You already have the talent bro, nothing a little sharping of the pencil can't fix...

Your one "Seriously Talented MoFo". Your work can only get better m8.............

PaWs

B

BIOHUNTER8685

hey guys thanks for all the great feedback. i got to admit.. i know what you all mean buy the stiff looking poses i gave them. it kinda a bad habbit i have when i draw. i would love to pick up those books that xacto suggested. where can i find it? well i got two pics that are almost ready to be posted. look for them soon. hope to hear back from you all.

Phillip

WANT SOME CANDY?

B

BIOHUNTER8685

like i said a while back, i was going to draw predator fighting boba fett. well here it is. sorry if this offends any star wars fans but i love the thought of the pred just gutting the great bounty hunter. LOL! hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think

fettpred.jpg

K

krillindb

HOW DARE YOU STRIKE DOWN THE GREATEST BOUNTY HUNTER TO EVER LIVE? BLASTPHEMY, BLASTPHEMY I SAY!!!

hehe just kidding. That is actually really cool. I've always wondered how a fight between the two of them would pan out.