Wasp Bio

C

CyberPred

Have decided to sell the Wasp Bio. Medical bills for my daughter are piling up.

Anyone interested let me know.

For those who do not know what the Wasp Bio is it was made by Sandy Collara.(Batman Dead End) Also painted by Sandy I understand.

This is a one of a kind piece for you Bio collectors.

Cary

B

biohunter76

Sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she is okay. How about a pic of the bio?

C

CyberPred

I have been asked by a number of people how much. If you know what this Bio is and how rare. Make an offer.

Cary

C

CyberPred

God,

You guys are so good at finding things.

Yes that is the Bio. Thanx Andrew!

Dan.Thank You very much for the caring. Ariel has Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome. We finally diagnosed it.

Now we have to figure out a way to treat it.

Cary

T

tommynator1024

Sounds like something I used to have as a small kid. About every 1-2 months, I'd just get sick for a day, get cramps and finally puke like hell. Next day it was gone.

All the best!

C

CyberPred

Thanx Tom.

Actually Ariel does not even get nautious.

She can be talking to you and then all of the sudden gets the urge and bam.

We have her on a drug that helps. It is zofran. Look it up on the internet. Really expensive.

Cary

T

tjm023

That bio is killer! love the scheme. Add another to the reference picture file .

Sorry to hear about your daughter's condition. My six year old son suffer from a condition in which every 20-23 days his inmune system drops and he becomes sick (usually with some form of infection of the throat or other) which causes him to have high fevers. It's been a quite the strugle throughout the last six months since his condition has been difficult to diagnose. I hope she gets well soon and my heart and prayers go out to her.

Tom

S

stampedemag

Cyber, I hope you figure something out. That is not a good thing. There are alot of medical conditions that arise from puking too much, just ask anorexic models. I had a surgery where I can no longer puke or burp. Sounds great until you realise you get that pukie feeling and can't get rid of it. Like having the worst dry heaves ever. Not fun.

I wish you and your family well on this. I will be thinking of you and hope the meds work out. Also, check with Wal-Mart and see if they have an alternative drug on their new $4 list. It might save you big $$.

C

CyberPred

Yeah. Its been tuff on her. Shes a trooper.

I have had a number of offers. I will make my decision after Turkey Day. Monday.

Good Luck.

I want it to go to a good home. Someone who loves it like I do.

Cary