We are not alone

K

kithunter

it's amazing to see how many hardcore fans and fan sites there are out there.

I'm glad we are counted among them. Here are just of few of the top ones

they have a great fan art section check it out, tons of design ideas

www.planetavp.com/

AVP.gamegossip.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shadow predator

Discard AvPnews. With a sad feeling I must say that place is dead, hanging by a thread... Tried to get it up it's feet again, but ego's were in the way...

Splitt off and busy making my own site, but that mainly focusses on the AVP mod I'm planning...

S

Shadow predator

On a sidetrack: the only reason I still visit is sentimental, all the people I knew and met there left quite soon after the start of AVP2 decaying (the game)... What's left is a few diehards and a small horde of youngsters that only started loving Aliens and predators through what they've seen in AVP2.

Y

YautjaWan

Just a note for those that arent aware of Jokers site TheHunted.tk

It does have a board site although it isnt very active, its quite good. It is however full of other info on The Yautja and the culture, including Yautja Language and Heirarchal info.
There are also good downloads there including fonts and numbers, pics and lots of other cool stuff pred related. So dont be put off when you go there and see the boards arent used very often. Perhaps we can change that. i know a few of us Lair members use the site, it'd be nice to see more of us on there.

S

Shataan

We had a nice run at AVPnews tho. And before that, AVP.net. I miss those days.