Were there any Yautja at D*C?

Y

YautjaKShai

I didn't go - had tickets bought and room reserved since January - hell bent on going, but had issues with my horses and had to cancel out Maybe next year...
So, I've been looking at a few pics that are up so far, but haven't seen anyone from the lair - or any predators at all for that matter - did no one go?

K

kithunter

i think only 2 hunters were at the con. quite the change from the past 2 years.

V

vegeta1893

I was there in suit along with another. I'll try and get pics up as soon as I get the time to get them off the laptop and resized.

C

Chancelor22

I was. I only got a few pics of myself and the one I have uploaded is posted in the Suit Thread. I was there on Sat. in the parade and hanging around the hotels for about an hour. I didn't see the other guy in suit. Must have been different days. Yea, I was really bummed out that I didn't get to see anybody else. That was my whole reason for going. Oh, well, there is always next year!

L

loki41872

I saw three. Two males and a female. The Alien had free run at D*Con this year!

M

Mr Fett

I saw 2. One was in the parade outside and the other had a P2 type suit and was walking around with a woman the few times I saw them.

C

Chancelor22

Well, here are the pics I have so far. I need to upload the rest later. Enjoy.

Me at my Aunt's house before the parade.

MyPredSuit.jpg

At the parade.

DCParade8.jpg

DCParade6.jpg

DCParade5.jpg

DCParade4.jpg

DCParade3.jpg

DCParade2.jpg

DCParade1.jpg

R

Rex L Adams

I only saw one Pred...I don't know which one it was, but when he went by us Colonial Marines, we all had a great time posing together! Very fun! I have no idea why I didn't take my camera out for the shots as well!!! As soon as the guys upload theirs, I'll make sure you guys see 'em.

When I was Batman, I kept wanting to run into him, That would have been some great shots as we squared off!!

V

vegeta1893

I have some pics of me and my brother in his batman suit. We hung around for about an hourish or whenever my ice vest ran out on me. I also have a few pics with me and a boba fett in action. I'll try and get them up later tonight.