What up Gene! i dedicate this to you

M

MoviesColin

Haha that's crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MEANGENE83

haha you crazy ****!!! Good to see you back you maniac, i thought ya forgot about me. Where ya been, hows life? Hows the love life etc???

Hollah back

C

carlart

Speaking of where have folks been, Gene where've you been? How's things? Thought you might have eloped or wound up in some 3rd world jail someplace

carlart

M

MEANGENE83

I went dirtbiking in the jungles of colombia looking for some Blow.

Im back.

A

Akira Fudou xxx

my plan worked!!!!!!!! sup gene same ole same ole gonna try to get back to normal and bust the preds. oh and about your search for clo you should have asked i was in columbia a few months ago i got plenty:p
bong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

MEANGENE83

So you gonna make a new suit or what JESS? Lets go, i started back up on my boar, gonna order a bodysuit this coming week!!

Then i am gonna bust out a Lost Hunter Paintjob unlike any the world has seen.
I also got a new mask to use for my boar. I seriously need to reconsider my armor. Some of the stuff i made last time for the suit upon a second look DOES NOT look very good.
So i am gonna revamp some things.
Ya hear me?

I did not find any, did find some fine ass Jungle Bunnies tho!!!

A

Akira Fudou xxx

ya same here i knew i shouldnt have rushed lol , but i also got a sweet ass idea, at least sweet to we :p this time i will take my sweet ass time no deadlines! hahaha i have said sweet a bunch of time havent i **** it. with that said i got one more thing to tell you

BUST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1