What we were for Halloween...

P

pirkleations

The night before Halloween, My wife and I decided to go out on Halloween night in costume. We went to a Haunt called
Twilight Terror in nearby Tumwater.

The Haunt was large, but rather lame with the usual crew of teenagers jumping out and screaming at the tops of their lungs. No real surprises or interesting themed rooms.

But I had a heck of a good time terrorizing the people in line as one of my favorite villians...DR EVIL!!!

DrEvilDavey02.jpg

DrEvilDavey01.jpg

I was in rare form and gave as good as I got. Nibs was hilarious as Austin Powers(Pictures to come soon) and another friend was Expendable Henchman #3. Nibs can attest to the fact that I was in character and shooting out the evil jokes all night. I was doing the voice, mannerisms and quirky dialogue all night long and having a blast.

When asked where Mini-me and Mr Bigglesworth was, I had several joke answers that brought laughs every time.

And yes, if you are curious, I did shave my head just for the occasion. Much better than wearing a bald cap that would need constant maintenance. Oh how we suffer for our art!!!

We didn't have time to plan out any contest entries. But it was still a helluva lot of fun!!!

~DangerDavey

J

JediUsurper

hehe, sounds like you had a blast baby yeeeeeeeeeah .

(sorry couldnt resist, ill go hang me head in shame now )

S

Shataan

so Dr. Evil!!? Did you steal Austins MOJO again? Yeah Baby yeahhhhhhhh!

M

MEANGENE83

Haha You look the part perfect!!!!!

Cool costume, now lets see austin powers.

C

Cassiopeia1979

SWEET! I'd have loved to see that for real... we had one dude here who did it but he looked like $***. lol.

man, this is the best season ever, aint it?

T

The Big Gunns

You look great.. be sure to post pics of Deb. I didn't do anything for Halloween. Just stayed home with Dave hiding from the trick or treaters (we didn't buy any candy... all we had to offer was a lump of clay)

~Mel

P

ptgreek

That's awsome Dave!...one day I'll have to tell you the story of how Vern Troyer aka Mini-Me came to stay at my house for two weeks. Cool and very funny little guy!