Where can I acquire a high end COMPLETED Plasma Castor?

F

Fakenrite

I am trying to track down a quality built and painted Plasma Castor, preferrably from P1. This is for my personal prop collection, not for a costume, and I'm looking for something pretty "high end". Please let me know where/what you would suggest

Thanks!

Faken

C

carlart

Thank you for the referral, Y Clone. Yes, I am a Lair member and no, I do not sell these on eBay due to the increased threat of recasting. If you're intersted, PM me, or go to
www.accurizedhunterparts.com

Thanks, carlart

F

Fakenrite

Well as soon as I can cut down my time to one job AND my daughter is a bit older, building this stuff *may* be a possibility. Until that day comes, I like to buy stuff ready to go right from the pros

Faken

K

kithunter

sbays

welcome to the lair, it's often good "board Manner" to introduce yourself and stick around a bit. and join in before folks can get a feeling for ya and develop a repore with you. to just join a board right off the bat and ask for a member to provide you with a piece. don't expect to get a reply or a response to it.

i'm not saying you ain't welcome here just understand that the artist might not want to provide you with the piece because he unfamiliar with you and may want to proctect his work from falling into the hands of folks he or she doesn't know where it will wind up.

sound good?

Andrew

S

sbays

Andrew .. im actually not new. Used to be wingedfreak! Just changed screen name. Been a member of this board a LONG time. Just dont post much. I know what your saying though.

K

kithunter

ok you suck..lol

you got me... damn and i thought i was being clever

Andrew

F

Fakenrite

Carlart - Sent you an email bud! (I only noticed the PM a day ago lol!).

Faken

S

Shataan

I sent carlart a PM as well. So far I have picked up a Celtic Pred Bio off of ebay, and as well an undermask. Man this is gonna take some time. ;p

A

alpha pred

I know a guy that makes anamatronic complete cannons. They come with up and down motion, side to side 180 deg, and cannon light effects. Everything is controlled with micro-switches. I bought his first version with a gear drive cannon, he now makes them with servos. I know that he has 2 completed right now. The cannon is P1 style! Hit me back if your interested, and I will have him contact you. These are not cheep make shift cannons, so this sounds like what you are looking for.GOOD HUNTING!