Where can I find fish netting

I

ickabel

Im in need of some for my predator costume. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
-Scott

M

monsterroom

We used netting from a soccer goal dyed with Ritt dye.

S

Shovel Face Sharky

Actually, my girlfriend and I went to Pricilla's (a local adult store) and we ended up getting some fishnet stockings and top for mine. It's already black and it stretches so it'll be right up against my body suit. It was just over $20 with tax.

P

pirkleations

Volleyball netting works pretty good. It has a good sized square pattern. You can get that at any sporting goods store.

DangerDavey

S

Savage Yautja

Try Michael's near the sea shells. I found some excellent brown netting perfect for a costume there. For a predator suit you'll need several packages. You can aslo find decorative netting at party stores about 2 bags there should do it.

J

JAILER1955

A Predator with fish net stockings!? Whata concept, turning Rocky Horror Picture Show into the Predator Playhouse Review. Scary thought
George

M

MoviesColin

Hey, whatever works. Plus he can wear it for lounging around the house too!

T

TK3467

I had heard and seen those before on a pred and they looked pretty good considering their original purpose.

S

Shovel Face Sharky

Actually it's a stretchy kind of material. I tried it on when I got home (much to teh amusement of my girlfriend) and the grid on it looks pretty close - about 1 or 1 1/2 inch squares.