Who painted this bio?

R

Round Hammer

I think it may have been someone here...I can't remember where I got the photo. I'd like to ask how they got the effect that they did.

ideaforarmorcolortx0.jpg

It looks silver, but at the same time it also appears to have a slight brown tint to it, I can't figure out how they did it and it looks fantastic!

B

biohunter76

Jeff aka Ice1010 painted it, he sure did do a nice job. I think that the brown you're talking about is just a trick of the camara. Only he knows for sure.

I

Ice1010

Thanks guys, I Painted it. It looks brown but it's really a copper color under the silver, its done in layers. The helmet is all hand painted as well.

You can see more pictures here.

www.myspace.com/clearice

I

Ice1010

STEVE0671 had a thread up showing a 'step by step' on how to get the worn effect look some where around here. If you would like to see more pictures I'll post them here if you want, Just let me know..

R

Round Hammer

Ice, thnaks for the reply, I hope it's o.k. that I posted that picture.

Is the thread you mentioned located here on the Lair? And please feel free to post more pictures of your bio, it's fantastic!

S

STEVE0671

Mail me for pics and advice if you wish, I'll be glad to help.

Here's a few to keep you warm

My_Celtic.jpg

Pic16.jpg

Pic15.jpg

Pic14.jpg

Pic13.jpg

Pic10.jpg

I

Ice1010

Ice, thnaks for the reply, I hope it's o.k. that I posted that picture.

Is the thread you mentioned located here on the Lair? And please feel free to post more pictures of your bio, it's fantastic!
No I do not mind at all and Thanks. Here are a few more pictures. I'll post more pictures of my other helmets later on..

010jd.jpg

020ay.jpg

036ht.jpg

040zx.jpg

053me.jpg

068ff.jpg

070qh.jpg

B

biohunter76

Can you tell us what you used for those cool looking lenses Jeff?

I

Ice1010

Can you tell us what you used for those cool looking lenses Jeff?
I used Safety glasses for the lenses. I forget where I bought them though. I think lowes or home dept. And the black stuff over the lenses is from a shirt my chick had. Oh I also used epoxy putty to hold the lenses in.

J

juggalo ant

looks like reflective sunglasses lens, with black cloth mesh over them....but i may be wrong