Why I didnt make it to DC this year..A few pics...

D

DAVIDYR1

Unfortunately DC fell on the same weekend as the Fan Expo here in Toronto which is a huge trade show that draws a very and I mean VERY large crowd. We arranged to be beside Smooth-on's Canadian distributor and also to have products and samples from Chavant clay to promote and show to potential interested parties.
The show was a huge success...I was doing lifecasting demos for Smooth on all throughout the weekend.

I just got these links from Steven Lam at tk878@501st.ca.
The links show great close ups of all stages of the life casting.
Here are the links...and below I've posted a few here but there's much more in the links...

www.501st.ca/tk878/ud-ssc-ken/

www.501st.ca/tk878/ud-ssc-roy/

DSC09608.jpg

DSC09616.jpg

DSC09631.jpg

DSC09641.jpg

DSC09856.jpg

DSC09922.jpg

DSC09949.jpg

DSC09975.jpg

Hit the links posted for more. From the application of the release cream to the application and removal of all parts to the life cast.

Again, it's unfortunate that DC was missed this year but rest assured...we were hard at work just the same...

David

K

kithunter

good stuff david,

it's really amazing how far you've come in the past few years, from doing this as a hobby to a full tradeshow displays.

Y

yautja clone

It is sometimes depressing when you want to be in two places at the same time. Never - the - less... "The Show Must Go On ", and in your case, it was in Toronto.

Kudos man !

R

Rex L Adams

That...is very darn cool. That would be the way to do any mask, so your facial features would be moving w/ the mask...cool to see it done.