[WIP] Ahab Predator Cosplay Build (2018-2019)

Yautjaleader

Young Blood
Nice job on the weathering can’t wait to see the rest of the build .
I've got the facial mask covered...I contracted an Etsy seller to make it. As...I don't have the room, money, or equipment for making latex molds.
C3ylYhT.jpg

working on the biomask...
CPEMsAm.jpg

ppGG02J.jpg

Gonna use crafting putty on the cracks and add more detail. Consider this a rough draft.

As for the bodysuit/gloves/feet I'm thinking about doing this and adding fake nails (from a nail salon and painting them black)...
alJlsz3.jpg

The netting should be a baseball or hockey net. I'll need to find schematics/templates for the P1 style chest armor and shin/lower leg armor.

Last edited:

Vebo1

Hunter
This is the back plate I use to mount the backpack and medkit . The back pack and medkit slide over those hook in the back of the plate
This video at around 10:50 show how I attach the straps for easy removal .
I think on my YouTube channel i showed how I made it from a picture reference and added acrylic to be able to screw into a solid surface . Hope this gives you an idea on how to start .

Yautjaleader

Young Blood
This is the back plate I use to mount the backpack and medkit . The back pack and medkit slide over those hook in the back of the plate
This video at around 10:50 show how I attach the straps for easy removal .
I think on my YouTube channel i showed how I made it from a picture reference and added acrylic to be able to screw into a solid surface . Hope this gives you an idea on how to start .
Damn, dude! Your suit is not only a beautiful piece of art but highly ingenious.