[WIP] Ahab Predator Cosplay Build (2018-2019)

Vebo1

Hunter
This is the back plate I use to mount the backpack and medkit . The back pack and medkit slide over those hook in the back of the plate
This video at around 10:50 show how I attach the straps for easy removal .
I think on my YouTube channel i showed how I made it from a picture reference and added acrylic to be able to screw into a solid surface . Hope this gives you an idea on how to start .

Yautjaleader

Young Blood
This is the back plate I use to mount the backpack and medkit . The back pack and medkit slide over those hook in the back of the plate
This video at around 10:50 show how I attach the straps for easy removal .
I think on my YouTube channel i showed how I made it from a picture reference and added acrylic to be able to screw into a solid surface . Hope this gives you an idea on how to start .
Damn, dude! Your suit is not only a beautiful piece of art but highly ingenious.

Angrychutney

Blooded
Ok mate (going to ambush this a minute) anybody in the UK know ware I can buy a pipe like used here) keep at it mucka looking good so far can't wait it finished ....

Yautjaleader

Young Blood
Is that weapon on the back right side of Ahab a staff or spear? Will you make that as well?
It's a glaive/spear! I have it made already thankfully. It was one of my first pieces.

nNmtyzr.jpg

Edit: I forgot to post this, but here is Ahab's belt/sash.

i1CqCYX.jpg

Made of actual leather (I did the leather work myself) and foam belt buckle. Fur is realistic as well, but synthetic.

Last edited:

Yautjaleader

Young Blood
I've officially taken this to a whole other level. I made a pouch that goes on my belt and conceals a portable speaker/subwoofer connected to my phone via bluetooth and gives me special effects!