[WIP] Ahab Predator Cosplay Build (2018-2019)

Yautjaleader

Young Blood
I love the spear really cool.
Thanks! I love the design of his spear. It's very similiar to the actual Captain Ahab.
G1oFXH9.jpg

Wait, think I found it!
Did you end up finding it? Should be literally, "Predator" when you look it up in the app store. Symbol/icon is a Thermal Vision Predator.

Ended up finishing for the most part the Biomask. Just needs weathering and to eventually get my tri-beam lasers ordered and installed. Shall do that later.
FoI14sz.jpg

Last edited:

Angrychutney

Blooded
are you going to weather the armour parts give them a worn dirty look ? your making real progress looking forward to completion

Yautjaleader

Young Blood
are you going to weather the armour parts give them a worn dirty look ? your making real progress looking forward to completion
Yes but only after I complete all armor pieces. The gauntlets are the only pieces thus far "successfully" weathered. Doing them one at a time isn't being economical with time, I'll just do all the parts in one shot lol. I would say it's impressive how quickly I've made this entire thing. The only armor parts remaining now are the thigh guards and shin/lower leg armor. I made both shoulder pieces and my crotch armor just today.

Yautjaleader

Young Blood
In addition to my predator special effect ap, I am building a list of mimicking voices from the games and movies. I want some good ones to 'roleplay' with while I am at cons or events. This is what I've compiled so far.

wfQonTD.jpg

Yautjaleader

Young Blood
Have some very bad news and a tremendous setback. My latex mask and feet I ordered turned out to be a scam...charged over $300 and never recieved them.

In the appeal process for a refund with etsy.