Wolf Cannon (in the works!)

Shogun

Hunter
Very nice work BUT why.
...why making something that is already made....guys use imagination! I know i will sound cruel or severe BUT for god sake create something that no one has ever seen...like Stan Winston we create creatures and aliens... I know Nostalgia is important BUT again we can for example play with colors, forms, science theories. Pestvic you have a wonderful talent USE IT ! FOR example you can always create a cannon that shoots more than one plasma beam or ball .... I know you did this Wolf replica all by yourself BUT use your imagination.... create something that we will remember...

Pestvic

Blooded
Well I’m creating it for my costume of course. I wanted to buy from the last guy who made it but I waited to long for it... So now I’m putting this out. Predator stuff isn’t the only thing I’ve been designing though :) I’m also doing a bunch of cosplay stuff and requests with my friend :)

Pestvic

Blooded

Shotgun finished! Going to be posting a for sale thread here soon for printed models. Back pack mode is in the works along with the full backpack/tools/armor set!

Stay tuned!

Shogun

Hunter
Well I’m creating it for my costume of course. I wanted to buy from the last guy who made it but I waited to long for it... So now I’m putting this out. Predator stuff isn’t the only thing I’ve been designing though :) I’m also doing a bunch of cosplay stuff and requests with my friend :)
Ahhhhhhhhhh ok gotcha....! But yes at least you have the original model that you made so you can always modify it as you like to make a different model if you wish ;)

ksj

Young Blood
how much does it weigh? With a slight alteration I could fit a servo in there to add movement to it.

ksj

Young Blood
OK, well, if you can fit a standard sized servo in the base you can add rotation there. In the body if you can make the outer piece loose you should be able to mount a servo that can operate an actuated arm that adds the forward and back movement on the cocking piece.

ksj

Young Blood