World War Z

sulaco1967

Hunter
Official trailer to World War Z is now out...Mmm was looking so forward to this and wish they had made it more like the book, documentery style. Still the flood of zombies does look cool, abeit a bit lord of the rings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk

Sean

Double H

Elite Hunter
Cooooooooooool!

Not sure that Brad Pitt was there best candidate but hey, still looks like an awesome film.

Bronson

Blooded
Or is it going to be like war of the world's,all hype and shite,sorry but there always has to be a man who has a family who was in the army who has connections who has the way to do things !!!turns up at the end jets fly over his head looks into the distance family stood there looking great salute the end,.
Let's hope not tho. !

sulaco1967

Hunter
Aaaye Bronson totally agree with you. Having read the book I was do looking forward to this, However Hollywood has ripped it apart for the masses. I am a big Pitt fan so hopefully it is not as cheesy as the trailers look., love the scenes in Glasgow which is just up the road.

wonko

Hunter
I loved the book as well. The trailer looks good, but I've seen plenty of movie trailers that were better than the movie itself. Hopefully this wont be a huge letdown. The only thing that makes me second guess this is Brad Pitt...not a huge fan.

Brian

xdmray

Elite Hunter
what i don't get is the tidal waves of zoombies. is there a reason they can move like water? sure fine, i am accustomed to zoombies over zombies, that doesnt bother me, but what's with the matrix agent smith CGI zombie crowds? i would think the trailer looks kick ass if it wasnt for those parts.

sulaco1967

Hunter
what i don't get is the tidal waves of zoombies. is there a reason they can move like water? sure fine, i am accustomed to zoombies over zombies, that doesnt bother me, but what's with the matrix agent smith CGI zombie crowds? i would think the trailer looks kick ass if it wasnt for those parts.
Totally agree ad I said in initial post it's like lord of the rings.. Book was fantastic and the documentary style would have been fantastic on screen. The director has taken the zombie too far to create something different. When 28 days came out it was fantastic new twist, zombies that run, but this!!...

MothMonty

Hunter
I found the world war Z book a little on the boring side. I think this film will do a good job on demonstrating how Zombies can take over the world. I'm looking forward to this one.