Would a Hunter Costume Work with this Body?

D

DAVIDYR1

I guess you guys would be good judges of taste here..

Someone asked me to do Hunter costume from this body suit I'm working on...and armor to match this 'look'...

I've got about a million things to do...and really wasnt looking for that millionth-and-ONE..but he's really tugging at my leg...and is willing to wait..LOL...

Is this too far out there?? What do you guys think?? Could it work...a sort of skinned or charred Hunter...UberElder??? LOL

elb1.jpg

elb2.jpg

elb4.jpg

lavacls.jpg

lavaup.jpg

I can and will do SPAWN with this new body...but...I dont know...???...I like the idea of a Hunter like this but...would it be over the top??
Picture it painted to fit in the Hunter's world....what do you guys think?

I dont know anything about photoshop or stuff like that otherwise I'd take a crack at doing some manips here to help give the idea of a Hunter...computers and I are like oil and water....

Suggestions??? Ideas???

David

D

DAVIDYR1

I should also add that this is the kind of skin he's asking for...with a bit of 'Hunter' details scattered here and there....
***I know I've seen this pic before, and probably belongs to a member on one of the boards. I'm happy to add the artists name or remove the pic entirely if desired.***

molten_op_525x600.jpg

And this is the 'style' body armor he wants...kind of molten and really organic in design...but armored up more like what a Hunter would look like...

skipsuit.jpg

Hope this helps make sense of all this..

David

T

The Big Gunns

Yes it can be done. Its just gonna take alot creativity and design work on your part to make it right.

P

pirkleations

Cool! I'd definitely giv it a shot, if I were you!

~DangerDavey

M

Maverick118

Well I suppose if you gave it a little back story it could well fit in, he could be heavliyl scarred or burnt from either having to crash land or actually going serious head to toe with a xeno whilst unarmoured. anyways nice sculpt matey.

S

stampedemag

Hey David do you have a pic of that in a raw light colored latex? I have an idea for a paintjob but taking it from black and making it lighter in PS is a pain in the butt for me (unless anyone has any tips)

D

DAVIDYR1

Sorry Rick I dont. I wish...
Those pics of the chest are the actual sculpture with brushed on latex rubber. The latex is black. Until it's molded, I wont have it in any other color. I'm waiting on a new product to mold this with to pass it's developement stage. I've done some test work for a supplier and really want 'that' material I tested to mold this with. Hoping to be able to do so in a few weeks. I'm happy to hold off on molding it until this new stuff is ready...and with the mods suggested though.

David

K

kithunter

I'll throw my .02 in with rest of you and say hell yes it would work, IMHO

It looks like this hunter got into a massive battle with a bunch of aliens(bugs) and has the marks to prove it.