wrestlemania tonight

inkmonster

Hunter
dont know if anyones into wrestling but im going to wrestlemania tonight and sitting on the side where the cameras are in the audience. so if anyone gets the payper view watch for me. im shure me and my boss will be wearing shirts with the american graffiti tattoos logo on them. im stoked looks like i'll get to see the undertaker take the championship belt.

Sinister

Hunter
Wooooooooooo!!!
Good for you man I'm jealous! Im sure you'll have a blast. It'll be cool to have the Undertaker get the championship but it'll be a cou[ple of weeks before I get to see the show over here. I'll keep a look out for you in the crowd ;)

inkmonster

Hunter
whooooo is right if i had a nickle for everytime someone in detroit said that tonight id be rich. of course it was because rick flair was there tonight. so get this we arrive and we have printed tickets that we got from our ticket guy we use. and were standing in line to get in and get searched of course. then they tell us our tickets wont scan at that door so we have to go to the other side of the arena. and when we get there they tell us we have to go to the ticket window and exchange them for other tickets because the ones they sold us were a obstructed veiw. well needless to say the line was a 45 minute wait and by the time we got the replacement tickets we had less than 10 minutes to get in and to our seat. and they closed down that entrance and we had to go back to the original one we started at. by this time were pissed and ready to go back home. but to our surprise our original tickect were on the lower bowl and 20 rows back. well they excahnged them with 5th row ringside right behind the anouncers table. so it was a freaking blast tommy the hitman hearns was sitting a couple rows in front of me and most of the detroit tigers. well im beat i'll post some pics tommorrow. they didnt come out that well i took my friends digital camera and thought they were new batteries and after the second pic the low battery light started flashing. but all in all it was definatly something ill never forget.

Bovine13

Hunter
Any of you wrestling fans remember "Brother Love"? He lives next door to my buddy here in Houston. He still works for WWE doing the Payper views. Hes cool as hell and fun to hang with. He and The Undertaker are close friends. Havent got to meet Taker yet...its in the works!