Xcal collection..Please post your collections too!!!!

T

The Xcalibor

Yo, well, here it is...my little collection, not restricted to just pred stuff. Just thought id share it with you all, Please feel free to post your pred collections.

KEITH

P1010223.jpg

P1010224.jpg

P1010225.jpg

P1010226.jpg

P1010227.jpg

S

Savage Yautja

It's the influence of the Dark Side...

Hurry! Use the Shwartz!

B

biohunter76

Nice! Hey, how are tos FX light sabers? I was thinking of getting one for my nephew for Christmas.

T

The Xcalibor

The FX sabres are AWESOME. They really look good in the dark, very vivid, you can't see them for squat during the day though. very good sounds and clash sounds. Make for good deuling, lol.

KEITH

N

Nosfearatu

Nice collection but.. why are your guitars upside down?

P

PredatoRob

why are your guitars upside down?
They aren't. The pictures are.

Nice collection there, Keith. I think I'll add some pics of my stuff... albeit small.

T

The Xcalibor

do it Rob, this thread isn't only to show my collection. Id love for this thread to be a bandwagon thread in which lots of different people post up their collections. Please, feel free to do so. Thanks for looking.

KEITH

K

kithunter

older shots and i don't have some of the kits anymore
but here are some of my pieces

wallright.jpg

trophywallcenter.jpg

trophywallleft.jpg

I

inkdoctor

3 paul reed smith guitars apparently you make to much money keith. those things arnt cheap. course i've allways been a gibson man myself. nice collection bro.

T

The Xcalibor

Andrew, you've got a rockin collection bro. But what do you expect from the king of the lair

Dwayne, only 2 are PRS, and im sorry, but i hate Gibson, i love my PRS's though.

POST COLLECTIONS!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEITH

T

The Xcalibor

cmon dudes, i know lots of you have rocking collections, post em up. ME WANTS TO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

F

Fakenrite

Here's older pics of mine from June... Missing quite a few items but I'm storing until I can renovate this office with wall to wall, ceiling to floor display cases. The main display case is now STUFFED with kits... probably 20 more in there now. Ah well... evryone has a vice I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NUCKING FUTS BONG

Fakenrite is there any way you can take the bags off the bios I like to see the paint jobs on them.

C

Cassiopeia1979

*makes grabby hands*
dammit I want most of those... you guys have amazing collections!

C

Cassiopeia1979

bro?
*shrug*

oh no i'm growinga penis! take it back take it baaaaaaaaaack!

just kidding.

btw, I want that Hellboy one... dammit.

B

ButtZilla

that's one freaking amazing collection Faken. What do you do for a living. they must have cost a fortune lol!