Yahooie for Bambooie!!!!

DangerDavey

Hunter
Yaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

My dreadlocks from Bambooie arrived today!! No thanks to the postal system and the pending shipping rush for the holidays, which was painfully slow in my part of Washington.

To say that Joe's dreadlocks are the "business" is an understatement. They are exceptional. I highly recommend them for your own mask.
Plus, they are great for those times when your significant other needs to "discipline" you for being naughty. They've got a lot of "whip factor" to them. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I think Bambooie's dreads are better than the movie dreads. LOVE 'EM!!!

You'll find pictures of Joe's dreads all over the Lair. If you haven't seen them, used them or played with them, you are in for a treat!!!

Thanks, Joe!!!

~DD

DangerDavey

Hunter
Congrats ............ I hate you! :) :D ;) J/K DD your post is 666 THATS FUNNY

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! It's a friggin evil posting!!! :lol:
Bambooie's dreads are pretty devilish!!!(In a good evil way!)

~DD

"Every thing's the devil to you, Momma!" -The Water Boy

Pmanderfx

Hunter

My dreadlocks from Bambooie arrived today!! No thanks to the postal system and the pending shipping rush for the holidays, which was painfully slow in my part of Washington.

To say that Joe's dreadlocks are the "business" is an understatement. They are exceptional. I highly recommend them for your own mask.
Plus, they are great for those times when your significant other needs to "discipline" you for being naughty. They've got a lot of "whip factor" to them. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I think Bambooie's dreads are better than the movie dreads. LOVE 'EM!!!

You'll find pictures of Joe's dreads all over the Lair. If you haven't seen them, used them or played with them, you are in for a treat!!!

Thanks, Joe!!!

~DD
im a joes dreadlock virgin myself, well was up to october,,I spent many hours and fustration tring to make my own (also years) until i was in need in october, i got some dreds from him and when I got the box, I wasent all excited till i opened it and not only saw how clean they were but, Words dont even discribe the movie acurate movability they have, just perfect, There also on the latest costume Ive just posted.

Sounds nuts getting all crazy about dreadloack but after years of tring to duplicate one of the hardest parts of a predator suit..Amen to joe for the Freacken Awsome dreads. i will never try to make them myself again...LOL

only thing is.. joe if you see this, make a smaller style dred for the sides of the head,,I Feel bad cutting a dred in half. and leaving the rest of that nice foam in the floor..lol

Pete

ronin

Hunter
I remember when I first got mine too a couple years its been.He's got the art of dread making to the "T".I' d say Joe's a black belt in dread making! :)

Bambooie

Unblooded

Thanks, Joe!!!

~DD
I'm glad to hear that you finally received them. I was beginning to think they were lost in the mail. Your rave review is much appreciated!

Thanks again,
Joe

Bambooie

Unblooded
im a joes dreadlock virgin myself, well was up to october,,I spent many hours and fustration tring to make my own (also years) until i was in need in october, i got some dreds from him and when I got the box, I wasent all excited till i opened it and not only saw how clean they were but, Words dont even discribe the movie acurate movability they have, just perfect, There also on the latest costume Ive just posted.

Sounds nuts getting all crazy about dreadloack but after years of tring to duplicate one of the hardest parts of a predator suit..Amen to joe for the Freacken Awsome dreads. i will never try to make them myself again...LOL

only thing is.. joe if you see this, make a smaller style dred for the sides of the head,,I Feel bad cutting a dred in half. and leaving the rest of that nice foam in the floor..lol

Pete
Pete,

Thanks for your business. Your new P1 costume looks absolutely amazing!!! Very accurate to say the least! Attaching my dreads to your costumes is by far the best compliment I have received. Believe it or not, it is easier for me to cast a full length dreadlock than it is to cast a shorter thinner one. I guess some foam was just meant to be sacrificed. :)

Thanks again ,
Joe

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Bambooie takes his dreds from the dead heads, ie scalping of predators he hunts in his spare time :)

hope mine dont take until next year to arrive.

/starts mumbling about the UK postal service AGAIN

Sand Scout

Blooded
And what exactly is that? (I've hung around here for about a year now and I still feel/sound like a noob!)
I belive its the smooth-on's FlexFoam-iT! 25. I hope I disnt give away his sceret. I'm thinking of making dread molds and use this stuff too make them