Yeah! ( Hope This One Gets Done! )

Grothloch

Blooded
I would like to see HOW MANY Predators they use. I am tired of there being more Humans than Preds in a movie. Especially Predators 2 that supposedly takes place on a Predator world. There should be at LEAST 20 different ones.. just saying...

Uhlakk

Hunter
YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES... lokking forward to see the movie finished.... *drool*

They have no trailer yet... but sooooon

Uhlakk

Hunter
Jepp.. and the post at the side is from 2010....... but I saw news with the information that, sinze Tom Rothman left the company (ex boss from FOX), Fox has not really offered an interesst anymore..... but we will see... I belive it will come... one day...

munson

Hunter
I have mixed feelings about another "Predators" movie. To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing more fan-films like Batman Dead End, S.E.E.D., etc...

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Well over 2 years old guys, this gets brought up every few months on here.

Dont get your hopes up, i remember George saying he spoke to a relative of RR recently ( i think) and another Predator film was not on the agenda.

wonko

Hunter
Well over 2 years old guys, this gets brought up every few months on here.

Dont get your hopes up, i remember George saying he spoke to a relative of RR recently ( i think) and another Predator film was not on the agenda.
Can I get my hopes up that they will NOT make this?

Brian

BENSIN

Hunter
I'd rather see a remake of the Super Mario Bros. movie before the people responsible for the bubonic plague of Predator movies ever get the green light to make another **** movie again. RuPaul equivelants of Predators? Gimme' a break.