Yo collora........get well

K

kithunter

I kept this on the Down low because i didn't know if he wanted it public knowledge, but i got an IM today from a member of the BOTB informing me about a thread saying Sandy (wacko but lovable director, still a pred fan so we love his work ) was in a fatal crash....

NOT TRUE, you bunch of latex sniffing goons....

although banged up pretty bad he was ok, and said he would hollar back.

seems like a few real life things are happening to folks around here and all ******** and costumes aside, it's when your down that it counts and see who is left standing beside you.

get well......fast

Andrew

T

The Big Gunns

What the hell Sandman..

You've got a birthday coming up.. wouldnt want to miss that! Get better soon

~Mel

B

blk n blu dream

Get better quick! Think of all the things you will be missing! Get off yer butt!

Seriously, take it easy and heal up!

M

MoviesColin

Oof.

Car crashes are no fun. Especially all the ******** paperwork that usually follows.

Hope you get better quick!

P

PMANDER

get up! get directing! then go fishing...

hope all is well.

P.mander

P

PredatoRob

Hey man, get to feeling better!! I hope everything works out, and you make a full recovery. Take care and enjoy that hospital food. Yummy!!!!!

M

Master Yoda 54

I feel ya Sandy. I was in a car wreck that ended my football days. I hope that you get better, take it easy bro.

KEITH

P

pirkleations

Those rival film-makers are getting a bit forceful!!

Get well soon, Sandy!!

DangerDavey

K

kithunter

yes he got pretty banged up, punctured lung 100 plus stiches and a few other injuries.

he said to send some love and thanks to all, for the emails and good wishes.

he said he'll be back busting chops in no time soon.

AM

M

manfromatlantis

Hey kids!

Well, I'm recovering... Took a pretty bad hit, but I think I'll have a 100% recovery. Just wanted to drop in and sey hey and thanks to all of you who sent emails, PM's, cards, Flowers, etc... The support from you guys has been great.

All I really have to say a this point, is make sure you all wear seatbelts when you're in a car. I did and it saved my life.

SC