your day job

P

ptgreek

Let's see...I'm finally starting to get paid for my film work, so that legitimizes that. I also set up and run VIP parties for two major concert venues.

P

pirkleations

My custom masks, props and artwork are my day job. I'm finally living the dream of doing what I love to to do and actually make some money at it!!!

Thank goodness for Nibs day-job, though!! She's a Cashier at Walmart.

Between the two of us, we are finally starting to make ends meet....until the next financial crisis, that is!!!

~DangerDavey

~DangerDavey

I

Ice1010

Im a material handler at Wide-lite/ Gardco. They make architectural outdoor, commercial and industrial indoor, compact fluorescent, and industrial fluorescent lighting products, as well as floodlighting, HID lighting control systems, and modular wiring ect. I've been working here for about 2yrs. I'ts a cool place. I get to see what new lights are going up at new buildings.....

T

The Mortal Immortal

I make signs and repair neon signs for a living.

J

JAILER1955

Take a wild guess.

I make a bad day worse for 26 years. It's a dirty job, but someone has to enjoy it.

M

Moose Matson

Tina and I used to both have good jobs. Now we BOTH! work at wal-mart! Her for 7 years and I have been there for a little over 4 years.

But what the heck....it's job! I have actually met 3 other lair members in my store. Andy (Mr. & Mrs. Fett) and Inkdoctor.

S

Shadow predator

Cop in Amsterdam, and forget the image that Pulp Fiction has created :')

C

CyberPred

I am a Biomedical Engineer.

What is that you say?

I design,repair and teach doctors and nurses how to use all the Electronic Patient Care Equipment in the hospital.

In other words Anesthesia Machines,Ventillators,Telemetry Monitoring Equipment. Everything you see in The E.R.,O.R.,I.C.U.,Open Heart etc.

I have doing this for 20 years now.

Cary

M

MEANGENE83

A/V TECHNICIAN

I work outta my own truck and install plasma tv's and surround sound components in rich peoples homes.

I also program one touch universal remotes via my laptop.

I work for a company called TWEETER (also known as SOUND ADVICE) in other parts of the country.

100_0856.jpg

100_0780.jpg

This is my job pretty much day in day out in those two pics.

I love it.

M

MoviesColin

Gene, a job like that would kick ass! I wish I could get a job like that around here... Easy!

S

seknewb

FX guy (miniatures, creatures, etc) w/ 200+ credits. On temporary leave from the industry while prototyping aerospace parts and tooling.

A

asy0uw1sh

Forensic Video Analyst. I document, validate and sometimes invalidate evidence for use in trials. In essence, a CSI for video. I enhance video when necessary, resurrect video that has been corrupted or accidentally (or in some cases purposefully deleted/erased). Also, the firm I own, shoots video depositions, site inspections, independent medical exams, and day-in-the-life of settlement documentaries. We are also responsible for courtroom media playback/presentations and international video conferencing.

-Alan

S

SeaHunterr

Fireman/medic...for the last 23 years. I still wake up in the moring and look forward to going to work! When it's not too busy I can even do some painting an night!