Your Ride - Show Off Thread

J

Jangomontes

Well I figure I could start one of these threads again because I finally have something to show off that I am really proud of and have worked hard to get. I just bought it this weekend.

My 2005 "Porsche Boxster" - I am now officially broke but it is well worth it!

boxsterper20003.jpg

boxsterper20004.jpg
boxsterper20006.jpg

boxsterper20007.jpg
boxster%20002.jpg

Life is good!

P

Predatweaker

MOTHER FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
great job man, I've posted mine twice already, but here we go.

DSC04123.jpg

DSC04125.jpg

DSC04119.jpg

DSC04121.jpg

DSC04115.jpg

DSC04114.jpg

Heres my other ride IN my ride

nopi007.jpg

And my explorer is pretty tricked out to i'll try to find some pictures of it.

Short story. I'm pumping gas into the Hearse. This cock snot tool box dude pumping gas next to me says in a smart ass tone... " Why you wanna put 20's on a hearse man'' ( like i'm an idiot for doing so or that its just the stupidest thing in the world) I replied back very calmly with total logic "because my OTHER car already has 20's on it" He didn't like that at all.

D

Don Jarr

Hi all

I thought I would add my Mini, (small cult British car if you’re in the US and not sure what it is.)

It took me 10 years to fully restore and alter so you sit in the middle to drive. I done all the engineering work myself, except for the custom built engine made to power it, and while its not mega bhp (130) its a full race engine in a car that weighs 450kg, so it goes like a bullet from a gun once its on the cam.

Handling is excellent, due to the short wheel base, and if you have the bottle, and floor it, in the blink of an eye it is doing 70mph in second gear, and it will out drag most things this side of a 911. (This is not for the faint hearted)

While it’s very impractical, due to it being race car spec, you can fit two girlies in the back and it turns heads from little kids to old folk.

mini1.jpg

mini3.jpg

mini2.jpg

Don

ps, on the way is a supercharger, or total engine swap for a R-type Honda as its now not fast enough.

pps, if you don't hear from me for a long while I probally killed myself in it, but hey who wants to live forever.

13epidemic13

Nice rides dude's!!!!!!!!!!!

When I get the chance I will post my cocept drawings of my new chopper something I've talking about for a very long time. I'm going to build my bike deticated to my fav movie & mentor Aliens & HR hymself. That will be my true challenge,But all worth it. I'm hurting myself but I'm blueprinting & ballancing this baby fisrt before I work on the tins and frame.

"Theirs No Limitation To My Imagination"

A

alkalilake

Nothing like American muscle. There's some irregularity in my brain that prevents me from ever owning a car newer than 1970. Mustangs, Chevelles, Camaro's, Nova's....Even at 3 bucks a gallon there's more to life than gas milage. The hotshots in Bellevue look at my car while they drive by in their Mercedes and Porsches. The only new cars I'd ever own are one's I could never afford.

dscn09508cj.jpg

P

Praetorian Hunter

Sweet Dave

I had a 1971 Chevy Chevelle SS with a 455 Olds in it. That thing was a beast. Ill see if i can get some pics up of it.

KEITH

"What we do in life, echos in eternity."

S

ScottAS

Hey Bathunter want to race? Don't ever feel bad about a Trans Am!
Eppingmay03best.jpg

Wiew most people see.
Onhighway.jpg

J

Jangomontes

Awesome rides guys! Tweaker! I love that hearse and what you have in the back! Looks like a lot of fun goes on back there.

Scoob - That 911 is Sweeeeeeeeeet! One day, oh yes one day! There was a porsche "Rides" documentary on the Learning channel the other day. It was talking about the Carrera GT supercar. Jay Leno bought one and was testing out some others at a race track. He almost ate it going 170mph. You need to check that episode out. Keep those cars coming.

P

ptgreek

Hmmm...somehow posting pics of my Honda civic just wont seem to cut it! ...Then again the kind of car you want to own in San Francisco are the ones that you wont mind as much if it gets banged up or stolen. Car #3 since I've moved here...oh well. Cool car's guys...Tweaker, love that hease...I don't know what that guy was talking about but those rims make that thing!

P

predsniper

NO ONE OWNS A TRUCK? wow I guess that makes mine special... check it out.

Sorry but I like to be able to push em around on the highway... Oh and for you guys with the muscle... I runs a Bates Hi/Low output super... 432 hp to the wheels... 135mph with on prob.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Hopkinator

Heres my baby. 1968 Chevy Camaro SS 427 (was a 396) .
She has a 4 speed , 12 bolt, posi , and a life insurance policy. Someone touches it, they are insured they will lose their life... This picture was taken at the "Days of Thunder" barn , which is down the road from my house in North Carolina.

S

Savage Yautja

Great rides guys! Lovin' the Porshe, Mustang, Trans Am, Camaro SS, I had a 74 Chevelle w/ Keystone Classics swivel buckets and auto on the floor and a 76 Regal 4brl (loaded) w/ Keystone Goldstar 10's Loved that moonroof... Now I have this, Nissan 91' 4x4. Packin' a Pioneer AM/FM in dash cassette w/12 disc cd changer.
[url="http://

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

At least I'm not the odd ball here........... Glad to see Sniper and Savage join the 4X4 Ranks.....

My Little CLaW called TIGRCLW

K

kithunter

yo Hop,

I will trade you, my suit for the 68 camaro.... straight up

It's my favorite car of all time,

Andrew

N

NibsFlibble

Although my '94 Honda Accord LX doesn't cut it here, some of the cars I've owned in the past are:

1965 Plymouth Fury III
1979 Corvette
1979 Porsche 924
1971 Volkswagen Super Beetle
1981 Datsun 210 GX
1986 Suzuki Samurai
1991 Honda Accord EX

The 1979 Corvette I bought through a police auction. I had it for just less than a year before I resold it. Apparently a guy had a heart attack and died in his car. It was several days before anyone found him. When I got the car, and the weather warmed up, it stank big time! I had everything professionally cleaned, but couldn't get the smell out. Found out the 'dead body' smell was in the fiberglass. I wasn't about to replace the whole body, so I sold it during the cold weather so the buyer couldn't smell the icky smell ......

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!!

M

MAG7 Tiger Claw

Nothin' special but it's mine.
I gotta say Bats, I'm diggin your ride and I really love the added BAT Décor...........

Black Never Looked Sooooo Good

TiGeR