Yuatja vs. t-Rex/raptor hybrid

Apex

Unblooded
predator vs. t-Rex/raptor hybrid from Jurassic world... I was pissed when most of my friends and my own wife said the hybrid dinosaur would win

LunaticNic

Hunter
... didn't cities hunter already prove that wrong by having the skull of something similar as a raptor trex on his trophy wall? ;)

Apex

Unblooded
Good point but logically it couldn't happen for the Dino... Yuatja technology is too deadly

Wreav

Elite Hunter
Community Staff
Right. Now let me logically create the playing field.
The T-Rex/Raptor was genetically engineered to be the ultimate hunter.
The only way a Predator could defeat it is if it was a Predator who was an ultimate hunter. Now let's go and search for that said hunter. Which is Scarface.
A Predator would not use his weaponry Apex. Because the combatant is a Dinosaur who is one. Not many. A predator only uses his cannon when he is out numbered. But it's a fair fight so the predator would use his gauntlets. Spear and so on.
A Predator would not use a cannon. If he had used a cannon it would defeat the purpose of a fair fight. The dinosaur is unarmed. He would have to challenge the beast with his own claw.

The Predator would be equipped with a grappling hook, similar to the one in Lost Planet 2. In order to even clash with this Apex predator, the hunter would have to aid for the ankle and eyes. Considering the Predator is invisible it would have an edge. However, the dinosaur also has form of camouflage and heat sensors would not pick it up. So the predator would have to use one of his artificial sensors. Knowing scarface he would sacrifice one deadly attack from the beast to take it out. Both mortally wounded Scarface would finish the Dinosaur. However, if it was any normal predator it would win simple as.

Scarface would be the only Predator strong and skilful enough to defeat the dinosaur without weaponry.

Apex

Unblooded
Right. Now let me logically create the playing field.
The T-Rex/Raptor was genetically engineered to be the ultimate hunter.
The only way a Predator could defeat it is if it was a Predator who was an ultimate hunter. Now let's go and search for that said hunter. Which is Scarface.
A Predator would not use his weaponry Apex. Because the combatant is a Dinosaur who is one. Not many. A predator only uses his cannon when he is out numbered. But it's a fair fight so the predator would use his gauntlets. Spear and so on.
A Predator would not use a cannon. If he had used a cannon it would defeat the purpose of a fair fight. The dinosaur is unarmed. He would have to challenge the beast with his own claw.

The Predator would be equipped with a grappling hook, similar to the one in Lost Planet 2. In order to even clash with this Apex predator, the hunter would have to aid for the ankle and eyes. Considering the Predator is invisible it would have an edge. However, the dinosaur also has form of camouflage and heat sensors would not pick it up. So the predator would have to use one of his artificial sensors. Knowing scarface he would sacrifice one deadly attack from the beast to take it out. Both mortally wounded Scarface would finish the Dinosaur. However, if it was any normal predator it would win simple as.

Scarface would be the only Predator strong and skilful enough to defeat the dinosaur without weaponry.
Had the same thought at first but considering the Dino hybrid is made to be that deadly not to mention the size... Is that really a fair fight?

Wreav

Elite Hunter
Community Staff
The Predator knows he is at a disadvantage but you must honour the code of the hunt. When it's 1 vs 1 you remove your cannon as well as your superior fire power. In all cases during a 1 on 1 fight Predators have only used either their spear or wrist blades. And that is the case in this fight.

LunaticNic

Hunter
I would say that the trex raptor hybrid would be of a lower status than say a queen, however I do believe combi stick and the blade gauntlet would be fair weaponry. .. honorable even.

Pyromaniac

Blooded
While honorable I feel that fighting off a massive dinosaur with the blade gauntlet might be like fighting off a panther with a toothpick! Maybe not so much with the combi stick but still there's a lot of challenge there.