New profile posts

I was wondering where you got the otk stl?
Pestvic
Pestvic
Yeah when I get it working with the blades I’m going to sell the files :)
GenNoriega
GenNoriega
I would love to help. I can test print and 3-d scan if needed. Or, I can wait for everything and buy it off of you then
Pestvic
Pestvic
I could possibly use a tester. I’ve been having hell of a time getting the string to work. The balance in pull and spring force for it to work is a headache... haha. Pm me!
otra cosa mas porfavor ayuda para cambiar mi nombre me llamo enrique solo que mi pc no servia la r
hola como esta. me encanta pepakura tendra de casualidad el archivo pdo mascara de depredador guardian gracias
Hello Everyone!
I spend a lot of time in this website getting ideas for a Predator costume; I have almost completed!! I am very excited because I think it looks awesome 
I want to THANK ALL OF YOU because I saw a lot of work members have completed.

I will post pictures of the process; I hope someone see them.
Thank you very much!!
Hi, Iaellee!

My name is Cristiano and I´m from Brazil.

I collect 1:18 action figures about Predators (Hiya Toys).

For years I ´m searching the Armor Predator Wolf 3d stl files to print and customize in Hiya Toys figures.

I saw your wolf predator in 3d project in this forum. It´s amazing work from you.

My question is you will sell the stl files of armor?

Thank you anyway!

My english is in progress.
NEW Texas predator tutorials coming up on my YouTube channel! Including NEW easy SUIT ideas for newbie HUNTERS!!
Hello all. I’m completely new to cosplay in general, but I’m attempting to create a wolf inspired predator.
Hey there ! i saw your predator mask you did a really great job! i red your comment that the mask was made out of paper mache could you tell me more about how you constructed the mask ? im planning to make my own predator mask as well from paper mache :)
Hello, my name is Emerson and I`m looking for a pair of P2 1:1 feet. Do you have a pair for sale? Thanks.